Chapter 35

I don't have an excuse really, just grew out of fanfiction a bit. BUT my love for it has returned, and Wolfie is back! (And she's now 19 years old lol.)

Don't forget that the video above is the trailer that I made for TJA!

If anyone is into SasuNaru please go ahead onto my profile and look up Coffee Shop (SasuNaru Fanfic), I've already written all of it - it's short, only three long chapters and it's pretty fucking cool.

~ Wolfie

___________________________________________

If you would be the corpse then I would be the killer
If I would be the devil, you would be the sinner
If you would be the drugs then I would be the dealer
Now everything you've said is like music to my ears

- Setting Yourself Up For Sarcasm by Get Scared

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 35 - The Corpse & The Killer

If you looked at Konoha at the time of the Otogakure and Sunagakure invasion, there would only be synonyms of the word catastrophic, or bedlam, or madness, running through your head.

Orochimaru had broken free and there was a seal around A and Yagura. Not many people in Konoha knew how to destroy seals, except Jiraiya and Naruto.

"Sasuke, find the Sound Four, and Orochimaru! But do not engage, do not even attempt to fight him." Naruto commanded.

Sasuke bit his lip, "How would I tell you where they are?"

Exhaling and letting himself think for a couple of seconds while roundhouse kicking another Oto ninja, he combined his hands and made a hand seal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Another version of him poofed into existence and he nodded at it, then turning back to Sasuke. "When you find them, destroy the bunshin, I'll get the memories and know where to find you."

After exchanging glances and nods, Naruto concentrated some chakra into his feet and created a small chasm as he leapt into the air and landed on a rooftop. "Fuu!" He saw a glint of green and sensed the Jinchuuriki instantly.

"Civilians are in the safe house and some have been escorted out of the village! Han-kun and Roshi-kun are taking care of them." Fuu reported back mentally as she helped a little girl off her knees and handed her to her mother. "Run to the northwest part of town, there are two men, just yell 'Han' and 'Roshi' and they will come and help you, okay?" She told the scared pair.

"Kami bless you!" The mother smiled and started to run.

Naruto landed next to his green-haired friend. "We've gotta get A and Yagura out." Fuu exhaled sharply, "Follow me."

Fuu nodded to him and yelled after her teammates, "Go to the northwest! Check on them!"

Miharu and Moka didn't look too great. Physically they were not injured much, but they looked exhausted. As did everyone, to be honest. Moka grabbed Miharu's collar and Miharu held up a hand sign and disappeared in a flash.

The Jinchuuriki mental connection was strong, even though they were quite far from each other.

"Status report!" Naruto thought loudly, to make sure even if everyone was distracted, they would all still hear him. The technicalities of mental connections was a strange one.

"Don't come after us." Yagura's voice was powerful and felt like it cut through Fuu's brain. "My Kiri team released us, we're going after Orochimaru now."