Chapter 18

Hey guys!

This is a special chapter because I am officially 15 years old! It's my birthday!!! So I asked what story I should update, and this was the one voted!

(EDIT: As of 2022, I'm 22 years old. Time flies.)

(For my birthday present, I got the Hannibal Lecter books, an awesome shirt, a necklace with wings on it, money, and the 'Die Jungs'EXO Photobook. It was amazing. So beautiful.)

Also, on Sunday I went to MCM London COMIC CON! It was amazing, the amount of cosplayers were awesome and since I went with a group of friends it was so much fun. I even cosplayed myself! I went as Kiba Inuzuka! (We have the same hair colour, eye colour and skin colour so...)

I bought so many posters of K-Pop groups too. Alongside food. And anime merch.

NEW BTS MV CAME OUT. WATCH IT. PLAY IT. LOVE IT.

Now, I hope you enjoy the newest chapter to The Jinchuuriki Alliance! Chapter 18!

~Wolfie

_____________________________________

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 18 - To Be A Leader

RECAP!

Fuu opened her mouth to say something, but just then, a gust of wind suddenly erupted through the area that they were in and Sasuke and Sakura went flying.

Fuu quickly made a jutsu to hold onto the thickest branches and Gaara protected himself with steel-hard sand.

Naruto, on the other hand, got smashed against the tree and instantly lost consciousness, collapsing onto the ground while Fuu and Gaara exchanged glances and were about to help him.

"Well, well, well." A voice stopped the wind instantly. The two conscience Jinchuuriki's snapped their heads to the side and glared at the person. "What do we have here?"

END RECAP!

Gaara and Fuu were the only ones who could do something in that moment of time. Everyone else was either unconscious (Naruto) or just not there (Sasuke and Sakura).

'What are we going to do?' Gaara asked Fuu in their mental link.

Fuu just bit her lip in anxiety and slightly raised her shoulders in a shrug. 'No fucking clue.'

The woman – or was it a man? – walked forward and smiled at them, their long tongue slipping out and tasting the air just long enough and then slipping back in. It was snake-like, which made Gaara cringe.

Gaara knew quite some time ago that something was wrong with his father. Of course, his father didn't really speak to him as much as a father should, but he didn't even speak to Temari and Kankurou anymore.

Gaara's siblings and himself found this a bit odd, so one night they went to his office to check up on him (or spy, but checking up works) and what they found was horrifying.

The snake Sannin, Orochimaru, was tending to the Kazekage's body. Smiling, hissing and chuckling. In the midst of all of this, he then went back inside of their father's body.

The Kazekage was dead.

And there was only Orochimaru inside of it.

They knew this, yet they didn't know what to do about it! They informed Baki, who just frowned and nodded, agreeing with them about their Kazekage's new tendencies.