Chapter 43 - Rise of the Omakes

I was meant to upload this on April Fools Day but I didn't because I couldn't do that to you all lol.

GO READ 'The Language of Flowers' a Naruto x Ino I have written and completed. It starts with "Good afternoon Miss, how do I passive-aggressively say fuck you in flower?"

Omakes are extra chapters or episodes in manga/anime, they are not always connected to the plot, but are mostly meant to be funny.

This is a chapter filled with Omakes that I wrote but either didn't want to put in, or thought it unnecessary in order to keep the suspense. It kind of piled up, so I shoved it all into one chapter. Most of them are just all random and not chronological.

Remember, these aren't always connected to the plot. It's all about the comedy!

WARNING! There is some mature language (swearing, talks of sex etc.) so be warned.

Enjoy!

~ Wolfie

______________________________

1.

It was quiet in Uzushiogakure, so when Naruto was reorganising his file cabinets and found the Death Note again, he paused and stared at it for a couple of seconds.

It was a strange situation; he and Sasuke had tortured Sakura before they started liking her, so it was many years ago. Actually, if Naruto thought back, the last time he used it was in Chapter 4-

Ouch.

Naruto instantly shivered as he sensed that someone broke the fourth wall, but then flipped the Death Note open and admired his handiwork with all of the names and methods of death.

"Long time no see, got an apple?" A dark figure appeared beside him and Naruto almost yelped in surprise.

He grinned, "Ryuk! How are you doing!" He stood up and tossed him a rosy red apple from his fruit basket, which Ryuk gratefully accepted.

"Insolent swine." Kurama's voice boomed harshly. "There's only room for ONE demon in this village." Kurama's voice boomed and Ryuk shivered, his large black wings bristling.

Rolling his eyes, Naruto sighed, "You do know like all of the other Jinchuuriki with their Biju's, except Gaara, are in this village, right?"

"Silence, imbecile." The feared Nine-Tailed Fox snapped, then stopped to repeat himself, like a child, "There's only room for ONE demon in this building."

"I wouldn't want to impose..." Ryuk started, waving a hand in dismissal as he slowly tried to exit the room, but realised that he couldn't out of all the awkwardness.

Naruto huffed, of course the only time that Kurama would actually start a conversation is if he felt threatened. "You do know that Yagura is downstairs, right?"

"... There's only room for ONE demon in this room!"

 There's only room for ONE demon in this room!"