Chapter 25

Why, hello there.

Thank you to 8dragon8, breezygirl541, NaruHina0, TheAngelinDarkness and miyako_mizuki96 for guessing the correct Harry Potter reference.

Thank you to narulover693 for correctly guessing the Wicked reference too!

I truly appreciate all of the reading that you – the readers – do, and am so grateful that 'The Jinchuuriki Alliance' is among the books you read. Thank you.

Also, in a couple of hours I am about to go on a road trip with my best friend!

This contains the Jinchuuriki, all of them, and I hope you enjoy it, everyone has been very excited for this chapter and have been anticipating it. Thank you.

It is slightly longer than my usual chapters, it just turned out that way, so I hope you enjoy it even more!

Have fun reading Chapter 25!

~ Wolfie

________________________________________

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals,

Just not for long, for long,

And live with me forever now, you pull the blackout curtains down,

Just not for long, for long,

'Cause we could be immortals

~ Immortals by Fall Out Boy

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 25 - The Jinchuuriki Summit

Naruto awoke on a blindingly sunny morning, with the rays of sunlight hitting his face and making him groan. There was a faint buzzing sound coming from the direction of his right ear. Bzzzz...

The blonde sighed and smacked the side of his head, successfully squashing the bug. He grimaced and opened his eyes, noncommittally wiping his hand on the wall, leaving a smudge of disgusting liquid and insect.

Naruto had gotten discharged from the hospital a few days ago, whereas Sasuke had gotten discharged later. Naruto's healing had worked in his favour again.

Because it was the day of the festival.

The day of the Summit. The Jinchuuriki Summit.

The young Uzumaki sat up and let his eyes travel around the room in groggy confusion. Suddenly, his mind adjusted and became aware of the events of the day.

It was nine o'clock in the morning; Naruto had allowed himself to sleep in for a couple of hours, because like a child, he wanted to be fully rested up for the meeting. It was hard to fathom that Uzumaki Naruto, was still only thirteen years old, and he was about to begin a revolution – if he were to be non-egotistical.

He cracked a small smile and yawned as he stood up, stalking off to the bathroom and getting ready.

The Hanami Festival would begin promptly at five o'clock in the afternoon, lasting throughout the rest of the day and most of the night, meaning that Naruto had plenty of time to prepare for both; festival and meeting.

Figuring that he would have to have an alibi – of sorts – to not arise suspicion (he was just taking extra precautions) he decided to create a shadow clone and that clone will be at the festival, while the real him would be out of the village.