Chapter 22

I updated quickly! How do you feel about that?!

Many people commented many different pairings, and to be honest I'm not even sure if I want a pairing amongst the main characters. But I'm keeping my options open of course.

EXO'S NEW SONG 'CALL ME BABY' IS AMAZING AND LIFE. Also, Xiumin was given many roles in the music video and I was so happy because he is my bias and I love him. J

~ Wolfie

__________________________________________

So now I come to you, with open arms

Nothing to hide, believe what I say

So here I am, with open arms

Hoping you'll see, what your love means to me

~ Open Arms by Journey (Covered by EXO's Luhan, D.O, Chen, Baekhyun)

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 22 - Uninvited Guests

Naruto woke up to the sound of birds chirping and quiet rustling. As a heavy sleeper (and also a grouchy waker) he quickly disregarded the sound since from what he could tell with closed eyelids, it wasn't as bright as it should be at eight in the morning. So he just thought he woke up early. Meaning; more sleep.

More rustling was heard.

Naruto grunted and turned over in his bed, raising his blanket over his head and letting out a small sigh as he practically melted back into his bed.

More rustling.

Naruto growled and threw his covers off himself. "Oh my kami what the hell is that?!" He was blinded for a second due to the sunlight being poured back at his eyes.

"Rise and shine dobe."

Sasuke was perched on his balcony, blocking the light from completely entering the room (which explained why it didn't seem like morning to Naruto), with the window in between them. But despite the window, his words were still audible. Muffled, but audible.

Naruto just collapsed back onto the ground and rested his head in his hands, running his hand over his face.

"... What the hell are you doing teme?" He groaned.

Sasuke huffed, "Do you think I like getting up either? Remember what happened in Wave country? We nearly killed Kakashi and Sakura because they woke us up."

Naruto smacked his lips together and promptly got up with an exhale of air. "Fair enough. But why are you here? And let me open this window..." Naruto took a couple of steps and opened the window, allowing Sasuke inside.

"Thanks." He hopped into the room and looked around, eyes finally setting onto Naruto's messy bed. "You should make your bed." He said distastefully.

Naruto rolled his eyes, "Yes Mother."

Sasuke's eyes twinkled with amusement while his face remained stoic. "I'm not female."

"It still applies." Naruto added with a laugh.

"Whatever, now, onto why I'm here." Sasuke sighed.

Naruto looked at his bed and quickly lifted his blanket and straightened it. "Yeah?" He said, ignoring the chuckle from Sasuke when he did make his bed.

"Training for the final exam. Kakashi is going to train me." Sasuke said simply.

Naruto straightened his back and led Sasuke to the kitchen where he laid cereal and milk out onto the table and placed two bowls down. "Breakfast?"