Chapter 8

The Jinchuuriki Alliance – Chapter 8 - Yagura and Utakata

Yagura grabbed Naruto's arm and they both transported to somewhere unfamiliar for Naruto.

Naruto blinked, "Yagura, where are we?"

"We are in my office." Yagura let go of Naruto, and walked towards his desk.

Naruto raised his eyebrow, "Long distance travel? You have to teach me that."

"Guess I will."

Naruto laughed and then strolled towards the Mizukage, "Yeah, so, what happened to the war?"

Yagura sat down and motioned Naruto to sit too, he did, "Well, both armies have been put on standby, a messenger has also been sent to me from Mei Terumi's army, the rebels, and we don't know what's going to happen as of yet."

Naruto nodded, "Oh, but you're gonna win right?"

Yagura sighed and leaned back, "I have done lots of bad things during my time as Mizukage, you probably have heard of them." Naruto nodded, "Yes, but if the rebels are stronger than me, then I have a small plan if they succeed."

Naruto breathed out, "They want to kill you."

Yagura closed his eyes, "I'm not afraid of death. Of course, I'd rather live, so that's what the plan is for."

Naruto nodded, "This plan better be good."

Yagura chuckled, "It's a plan made by a Mizukage, of course it's good."

Naruto rolled his eyes, "What a big ego you have Mr. Three." He said, referring to their Biju tail numbers.

Yagura shook his head in amusement, "I try Mr. Nine. want something to eat? Lets have a feast, toasted to our fateful meeting of one another."

Naruto grinned, "Lets do it, I'm starving."

~*~*~

They sat at a table and were brought some food, Naruto grinned and started eating instantly.

"So, how old are you?" Naruto asked.

Yagura wiped his mouth with a napkin, "Nineteen."

Naruto choked and banged on his chest, "N-Nineteen?! You're Nineteen?!"

Yagura had a tick mark, "Yes, is it that surprising?"

Naruto blinked, "No..." He then thought, 'Oh the wonders of the world frighten me sometimes...'

"And you?" Yagura asked,

Naruto scratched his head, "T-Thirteen..."

Yagura nodded, "You mentioned in your letter, I remember now. I wonder how us other Jinchuuriki never thought of contacting the rest, when you, the youngest did."

Naruto shrugged, "I just thought it up, oh and Fuu is the youngest."

Yagura blinked, "Excuse me?"

Naruto repeated, "Fuu, the Jinchuuriki of the Shichibi, the Seven Tails, she is the youngest, one or two years younger than me I think."

Yagura nodded, "She replied I suppose."

Naruto smiled, "All of them did actually. Oh! And have you heard of Utakata?"

Yagura held a hand to his chin, "Utakata... Oh yes! Utakata! He became a missing ninja a few months ago. What of him?"

Naruto smirked, "Wow Yagura, you didn't know? Utakata is the Jiinchuuriki of the Rokubi, the Six Tails."