Chapter 40

Happy Jinchuuriki Mondays guys! I like to call it that because I've been uploading usually on Mondays recently lol.

My best friends' story that we wrote together on her account, 'Spying Is Never A Good Thing' by @xXfRoSt_AnD_FlaMeXx, is a story that I'm going to be adopting! She stopped writing on Wattpad a few months before I stopped updating a few years ago. Look forward to it?

I'm also going to be updating 'Group Chat' which is a Kuroko no Basuke fanfic (check it out on my page).

Dedicated to Kurama-kitsune because while I was writing, she commented her favourite character who is coincidentally in this chapter.

Quick note: In traditional English language, 'blond' is for males, and 'blonde' is for females.

~ Lily/Wolfie

__________________________________

Never came around to make this house into a home
Put you on a pedestal and sat you on a throne
I find all your skeletons, a closet full of bones
I see you take pride in bloody eyes, I can hear resentment in your tone
Said I'd never make it on my own
Maybe I'm just better off alone, too numb to deal
Too numb to feel the knife in my back

~ Judas by Banks

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 40 - Invading Minds

Recap:

"Naruto has connections with Kirigakure and Yagura, we'll have to wait for the civil war to end though. We have Takigakure, but I'm not entirely sure about that. Due to A and Killer Bee, I'm sure Kumogakure is going to back us up, especially since Bee is coming with us to Uzushio." Sasuke paused and let his teammate catch up.

Sakura grunted to show that she had written all of that down.

Continuing, Sasuke exhaled. "We have the support of Suna, though I'm not sure who their current Kage is, I've heard rumours that they're going to be governed under a council until they train the next Kazekage."

"And obviously, Konoha."

Sasuke nodded, "Yes, and obviously Konoha."

They stopped, and both sighed in exasperation.

Sakura fake cried and whined, slamming her head onto the desk and closing her eyes. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

End Recap

"You want to do what?"

The platinum-blonde haired girl stood with her arms crossed, staring at Naruto with an incredulous expression on her face.

Naruto sighed, "I want to talk to Orochimaru."

Ino blinked at him again and then shook her head, "Do you have permission from Hokage-sama?" She challenged; knowing that he probably didn't, otherwise he wouldn't have to wait around, talking to her.

"Does Hokage-sama or Inoichi-san know that you're here, training your family jutsu on prisoners?" Naruto raised an eyebrow and quirked the side of his lips into a small smirk.

Seeing her stiffen and turn her head to the side in embarrassment made him feel a bit bad, because at least she was training, but he had to get through her somehow. Usually he would just walk through, but it seemed as if Ino had stolen the master key from somewhere, and that was the only way into Orochimaru's room.