Dilly Dilly

Nurse Jackson's POV

My suspension had just been lifted and I wanted to see how Charlie was before I left. I went to go check on him in his room, and his eyes were open! I think he was awake from his coma!

"Charlie, can you here me." I said

He just sat there.

"Blink twice if you can hear me Charlie" I said and grabbed his hand.

He blinked twice. That means that he was awake. Finally, my baby boy was awake!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kellie's POV

I was starting to wake up and I didn't remember anything that had happened in the last 12 hours. All I saw were my friends sleeping around my room, and Dash holding my hand while he slept on my bed directly on my leg.

"Hey babe!" I said trying to wake him up

"Can you move off my leg? You're crushing me!" I said and with that, he finally got up.

"Kellie, your awake girl. I was so worried about you!" he said and kissed me

"Guys!" I shouted because all the rest of my friends were still sleeping like babies. 

They all woke up and crowded around me. 

"I've got some exciting news" Leo said

"Well, what is it?" I asked eagerly.

"Nurse Jackson back, and Charlie awake!" he said

"How long have I been asleep." I asked utterly confused that I had missed so much so quickly.

"Not that long. You know a hospital never stops going" Emma said

"We're just glad you're okay!" Jordi said

"So does that mean that your back in?" I asked Jordi seeing his red band

"Yeah it means that I am" he said

"Well then come and hug me!" I said and we all shared a cute little group hug. I was so happy that this was my life now. A group of people that actually cared about me and my boyfriend who I was held over heels in love with. 

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked so of energy after sleeping.

"Maybe we go hang up on the roof, or we can go to the mall, or see-" Emma listed off before she was interrupted by Nurse J and Dr.McAndrews walking in.

"No all of you are going to get to class." she said pointing at Dash, Leo, Emma, and Jordi.

"You are going to go see Dr.Saunders, and you are going to have a chat with Dr.McAndrews and me." She continued first pointing at Kara and then me.

Nobody moved so she spoke again."Did I stutter? Good no so get moving" she said everyone scattered away, and Dash gave me a kiss before he left. I waved at them before they all left and whispered kill me now. 

"Before we discuss anything I'm going to listen to your heart and your lungs." Dr.McAndrews said and pulled out his stethoscope that had become oh so familiar with. He made me take a few deep breaths in before he put the stethoscope away.

"So Kellie remember yesterday when I told you that you were deteriorating, and you stormed out. Then you almost went and got your self put in the ICU." he said and they both took a sit on my bed.

"We are going to finish it now" Nurse Jackson said

"While you are getting worse. That doesn't mean death. That just means that you are going to have to more careful about what you do, and we're going to have to find you a new heart faster." Dr.McAndrews said.