Moving On

Kellie's POV

TODAY WAS IT! 

Today was the day my family and I were packing up once again, and hitting the road from Atlanta to California. 

And I couldn't be LESS excited. Some might say that you should be excited to move to sunny Los Angeles! But not when you learn about the reason I'm going there! Wait...... but I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start from the beginning. 

My name is Kellie. Kellie Johnson.

I was born with Congestive Heart Failure when I was just a baby. I've been in and out of hospitals my entire life. Tons of surgery and even longer hospital stays. Which leads to why we're moving to LA.

About a month ago, my doctor said that my heart was getting too weak and I would need a new one soon, and I would have to be in the hospital FULL TIME until I got one! He suggested that my parents move me to Ocean Park because apparently, they have one the best pediatric ward in the country. So my parents told that's what we are going to do. That leads me to today MOVING DAY!

I woke at around 11 am because my heart's make getting up so. I put another band-aid where my old PIC line was because I was going to a new one put in at the hospital. Then, I put on my light blue overalls, gray crop top, and my fave gray converse! 

I swung my familiar blue oxygen bag over my shoulder and put the two slits into my nose

I swung my familiar blue oxygen bag over my shoulder and put the two slits into my nose. Then I felt like I could finally face the day!

I walked down the stairs from my bedroom to my kitchen, where I saw my mom fixing breakfast. She had made my favorite, Pancakes with syrup because she knew how much I didn't want to go.  

"Good morning sweetie, "My mom said

"What's up madre?" I said sitting at the breakfast table.

"Eat up where getting on the road in an hour so make sure you get all of your art supplies and your camera," She said

Shoot did I forget to mention that I was vlogger! My yt channel What's at heart had grown to other 100,000 subscribers.

I finished eating my pancakes and rushed back upstairs to pack my markers and grab my camera! Then I jumped in my mom car with my annoying brother, Chris, my mom, and my dad. Plug in headphones grabbed my oxygen, put in my chest, listen to What's Inside from Sara Bareilles, and fell asleep. 

I might actually be ready for a change! Don't tell my mom, because then she would be right!

XOXO, 

Everything Sky❤💖

Disclaimer:  I don't own any of Red Band Society. All rights reserved for FOX. I am only responsible for my OC, Kellie!