Chapter 77

Stephanie's POV

I can't believe I'm finally here. I've waited almost 5 months for this moment to come, and now here I am. Standing in the city of LA, with the person I love standing right next to me. After Matt and I got out of the airport, we got in a cab and headed to his apartment. When we got there, I was honestly surprised at how nice it was. It wasn't like any other apartment, it was actually really big and had a gorgeous view of the city and the Hollywood sign. 

Matt shows me around the place, when I realize something.

"Where are the guys?" I ask, looking around wondering if they're hiding or something.

Matt shrugs, "No clue. Probably at the beach or something."

"Oh." I was actually really excited to see them again, since I haven't seen or talked to them in so long. 

"Come with me." Matt smiles and takes my hand, pulling me along with him. He leads me out onto the balcony overlooking the city and stands behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist as we look over the edge. "I have a bunch of plans for us while we're here." He smiles, resting his chin on top of my head since he's tall enough to do that. 

"Like what?" I ask and giggle.

"I can't tell you!" He laughs and squeezes my sides, making me let out a little scream.

I pout and turn around in his arms to face him, "Please Matt." I whine.

"Alright fine. Maybe tonight I will." He smirks.

"What's tonight?" I ask.

"I'm gonna take you out." He smiles, "On a date."

The smile on my face starts to grow as I wrap my hands around his neck. He grips my waist a little tighter and lifts me up off the ground to sit me on the edge of the balcony. "I'm gonna fall off!" I screech and turn my head to look at how high off the ground we were.

"No you're not." Matt opens my legs so he can fit his body inbetween them. "I'm holding on tight." He whispers, leaning in to press his lips against my neck. I tilt my head to the side so that he has more room and then I wrap my legs around his torso, pulling him closer. 

As much as I want to continue this little kissing session, I was starting to get really hungry since I barely ate anything on the plane. "Matt." I push him back a bit, "I'm hungry." I pout.

He kisses me one last time on my cheek, then helps me off the wall of the balcony. Good thing, because I was starting to get a little nervous being that high. I follow Matt into the kitchen and pull out the bench under the table then sit down. He looks through all the cupboards to try to find something to make. 

"Mac and Cheese?" He asks and turns to look at me with the box in his hands.

"Yes!" I smile.

He laughs and gets out the pan, filling it up with water. Once he sets it on the stove and waits for it to boil, he leans up against the counter with his arms crossed and just smiles at me. After a few moments of silence, I speak up.

"Oh my god!" I yell.

"What?" Matt suddenly looks concerned, beginning to walk over to me.

"I can't believe I'm acually at the same exact spot where Nash and Cam made their YouTube videos!" I squeal and pretend to fangirl. I love doing that to Matt, because he always thinks it's funny.

"Ha ha." Matt rolls his eyes as I stand up from the table and walk up to him. He leans back against the counter with his arms out, "You're such a fangirl." He laughs.

He pulls me into his arms as I laugh, "I really did like that video they made though."

"Which one was it?" He asks.

"The one where they were reading hate comments." I lean my head against his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"Did you watch the one of me and Nash?" He asks.

"Yes." I smile into his shirt, "That was my favorite one."

Suddenly we hear a loud noise and quickly jump back once we see that the water was boiling over the pan. Matt grabs it as fast as he can and lifts it up so that it's off the burner. Once he turns down the temperature, he puts the box of mac and cheese in the water. 

"Smooth." I laugh, shaking my head at him.

"It was your fault for distracting me!" He pouts. "Next time I'm making you cook, so be ready." He points at me, lifting his eyebrows.

"Yeah, we'll see about that." I laugh.

Finally, once the noodles are all cooked and Matt puts the cheese in, we take a seat at the table and begin eating. We then begin talking about YouTube videos, and how Matt got invited to be at some event next month. I guess it's like Magcon, but not. A bunch of social media stars meet up and perform in front of their fans. Matt said it was the same concept of Magcon and that it would be pretty fun.

After we're finished eating, Matt takes my bowl and his and sets them in the sink. Hopefully he'll clean them up later, otherwise I will. It's gonna be weird living with all guys, because I'm definitely not used to that. I have a feeling that at times they're gonna be crazy and just act like boys. I might as well just have to make some new friends that are girls, because I might need my girl time once in awhile. Who else am I gonna talk to about boys? Not Matt.

I lay down on Matt's bed and just stare up at the ceiling, "Wait." I sit up quickly and look around as Matt just stands there. "Do I get my own room?"

"Of course." He laughs, "Follow me." He begins to walk out of the room and I tag along behind. We walk down the hallway a little and Matt opens up a door, "This is yours."

I pass him and go into the room, looking around. "I'll go get your suitcases." Matt smiles and walks away. 

A few minutes later he comes back, practically out of breath from bringing my bags up the stairs. I have to admit, they were really heavy. I laugh and run up to him to help him out. Once I lay them both on the ground, I grab the bottom of Matt's shirt and drag him over to the bed. I lay down first, then Matt crawls on top of me while smiling like crazy.

"You're so sweet, you know that right?" I smile and fix his hair in the front.

"It's because I love you." He laughs. "It's not like I would ever suffer through bringing Carter's bags up the stairs." He smirks. "I'd make him do it himself."

"Liar." I laugh, "You would so help him and you know it." 

Matt shakes his head and laughs, "No." He defends, trying not to smile because he obviously knows that I'm right. 

"I like that though." I whisper and continue running my fingers through his hair, "I like how good of a person you are." I smile

He shrugs, "I just like to make people happy I guess." 

I start blushing and realize just how good of a person Matt really is. No matter how much hate he gets online, he stills puts a smile on his face and gets through it like it's no big deal. He never lets anything get to him and he truly does like to make people happy..

"I'm so glad I'm here.. with you." I quietly say, looking into his eyes. 

"I'm so glad everything worked out." He whispers, slowly leaning closer to me.

"Me too." I whisper back as he finally touches his lips to mine. 

-

So sorry for the late update! I'll try to update more often again, I promise! Please vote and comment, let me know what you think :)