Chapter 39

Stephanie's POV

'@Nashgrier The worst feeling is when you want someone but you know you can't have them.'

'@camerondallas So glad to have you back :)'

'@TheMattEspinosa You never realize how much you like someone until you watch them like someone else...' 

'@taylorcaniff All the boys are tweeting about love and then there's me..... HEY FLORIDA I LOVE YOU'

I laugh at Taylor's tweet, then get out of bed. I don't feel like talking to anyone this morning because I just feel depressed and need some alone time. Alexis was still sleeping, so I just went into the bathroom and cleaned up a bit. I put my hair in a messy bun because I'm too lazy to do anything with it. I throw on an oversized sweater and some leggings because it was kind of a chilly morning. I then walk out of the room and walk down to the lobby to get some continental breakfast. 

I sit at a table by myself near a window and start to eat my food. About 15 minutes go by and I still just sit there. I throw my plate of food away then go to sit back down. I stare out the window and just thought about life. 

I hear the elevator door open and when I look up, I see Matt walking with Jack and Jack. I sit up a little straighter, but then realize that I probably look like shit right now. I try not to make eye contact with Matt, but we do anyways. Jack and Jack go to get there breakfast, while Matt comes over by me. 

He sits down in the seat across from me and doesn't really say anything at first. But then he finally does, "Do you think we could talk now?" 

I nod my head and just look back out the window, "Sure." 

'Well.." He starts off with, "I think we need to take a break." 

I pull my eyebrows together and look at him, "Why??"  

He sighs, "Because I don't think I can trust you right now." 

"Are you serious?" I ask, "I easily forgave you after that party when I saw you with another girl.. but the second you see me with Nash, you break up with me?... I don't understand."

"The difference is you actually kissed Nash.... I never kissed that girl." He says, "And you've been hanging out with him like everyday now."

I shake my head. "Yeah, well at least he's there for me..." I say, "Unlike you."

It's quiet for moment between us and neither of us say anything or make eye contact. "Well..." He says, "It doesn't matter anymore because I met someone else...and she's coming here tomorrow."

"Already?" I ask, feeling my heart drop into my stomach. "Wow." I feel the anger inside of me boiling, but I choose not to let it get the best of me. I can't breakdown. I can't breakdown in front of Matt. I can't let him know that I'm hurting.

"So now you can go spend as much time as you want with Nash.." He says, "Isn't that just what you want?"

No. It's not what I want. All I want is Matt, he's all I've ever want. I love him.

"Yes." I stand up, "It's exactly what I want." I finally say and walk away, leaving him sitting there alone. 

The second I step foot in the elevator, I breakdown. Tears come pouring down my face and I just couldn't believe this. Matt and I are now officially over with. And he met another girl. I cover my face with my hands and keep crying. 

I walk down the hall and I don't even want to go into my room, so I just sit on the floor and lean up against the wall. I try wiping the tears away with the sleeves of my sweater when I see the elevator door open. I don't want to look to see who it is because I figured that it would be Matt.. but it wasn't.

I look down the hall and see Jack G walking towards me. 

"I thought you were with Jack and Matt?" I ask him, while sniffling. 

"I was." He says and sits right next to me on the floor. "I saw what happened between you and Matt.. I wanted to make sure you were okay." The fact that he actually cares about me, makes me feel really good. Jack is a really good friend.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say, but then shake my head. "Actually..no..no, I'm not fine." The tears start to come back. 

Jack puts his arm around me and pulls me in closer to him. "It's okay." He says, leaning his head on mine. "Everything will be okay."

I cuddle up in his chest. "No it won't." I say, "Matt met another girl.. and she's coming tomorrow." 

"Well you know what?" He smiles, "Now you just need to get another boy."

"But why?" I ask and lean back to look at him. 

"Because he's obviously just doing that to make you jealous." Jack says, "Now you need to make him jealous also."

I wipe away my last tears and smile, "Thanks Jack." 

"Anytime." He smiles. He then stands up and pulls me up with him. "Now go find Nash." He winks.

I turn around as Jack goes back to the elevator. I go back into my room to shower and get ready for the day. I put on nice clothes, do my makeup and hair then walk back out of the room. I walk up to Nash's room and knock on the door. After a couple seconds, the door opens and it's Nash. 

"Oh hey." He smiles, "Wanna come in?"

I look into his room and see Cameron laying on the bed with Alexis next to him. Alexis waves to me, smiling and I wave back. "Um.. actually.." I start to say, while grabbing his hands. "I want to talk to you privately." 

Right away, Nash closes the door to his room and walks out into the hallway with me. I interlock my fingers with his and pull him closer to me. 

"So I'm guessing you and Matt are over with?" He asks, getting closer to me. 

I shake my head yes and smile, as I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist and lightly pushes me against the wall with his face inches away from mine. 

"And..." He says, quietly. "I'm guessing you want to make him jealous?" 

"Maybe..." I bite my lip, while smiling as our bodies were touching. "Wanna help?" I smirk. 

"If that means I get to kiss you.. then yes. I definetely want to help." He moves his lips even closer to mine. 

I pull his neck into me and finally connect our lips. His hands move up and down my body as I was pushed against the wall. Our tongues intertwine with each others and I move my hands into his hair, pulling him closer. 

Our lips finally seperate and we were just left there, breathing heavily as our foreheads were touching. 

"Time to make Matt jealous." Nash whispers.

-- 

Hmmm... interesting :)

Hope you guys like!

xoxo