Chapter 45

Stephanie's POV

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Lily asks Matt, as we walk out of the elevator. 

"Um. There's not really any room for you." Matt says. 

She pouts her lips. "Fine." She says, then walks into her room. 

Matt walks over to me and Nash, as we're talking.

"So, I'm guessing you guys worked everything out?.." Nash asks, obviously noticing that something happened between us in the bathroom. 

I shake my head and smile, "Yeah." 

"Well... I'm happy for you." Nash says, then smiles. "Night guys." He walks into his room.

I turn to look at Matt and he just smiles at me. "I just want to have a really fun night." He says.

"I've got an idea." I smirk. I grab his hand and run down the hall to the nearest vending machines. "Let's buy as much junk food as we can."

"Hell yeah!" Matt starts putting money into the machine. We press a different button everytime we put a new dollar in. Eventually, both of our arms are loaded with all the food and drinks possible and we walk back into the room. 

We drop all of the junk onto one bed and then just stare at it. "Well let's dig in!" Matt yells and grabs a bag of chips and cracks open a red bull. 

I grab a pack of skittles, then walk over to grab my laptop to play some music. I pick a playlist and just turn it up really loud. 

"Hey let's play a game!" Matt says, as he's across from me on the other bed. 

"Okay. What game?" I ask and cross my legs.

"Everytime you don't catch a skittle in your mouth, I get to ask you a truth or dare question." Matt begins, reaching for a pack of skittles while I was already eating one. 

"But what if I catch it?" I ask.

"Then you get to ask me a truth or dare question."  

"Okay then. I'll start!" I say, reaching in the bag to get a skittle out. I lean my head back and open my mouth really big. I throw the skittle up in the air and position myself to catch it. I feel it land right on my tongue and I close my mouth. 

"Damn it." Matt says and I laugh.

"Hmmmm, truth or dare?" I smirk at him.

"Uh, dare." He shrugs.

I laugh and then try to think of a dare. "Um I dare you to run down the hallway in your underwear and knock on every single door."  

Matt takes a sip of his red bull quickly, then stands up. "Okay I'll do it." He rips off his shirt and shorts. I open the door and Matt walks out into the hallway in just his underwear, which makes me laugh. 

He walks to the very end of the hallway and stop, "Go!" I yell.

He starts running down the hall and knocks on every door he goes by. When he gets to the other end he turns around and knocks on every door on the other side. And one by one people start to open their doors to see who it was. 

"What the hell?" Cameron asks as he opens his door to see Matt. Matt quickly runs back into our room and slams the door and locks it. My stomach hurts so bad from laughing because the look on Matt's face was priceless. 

"My turn." Matt says and throws his clothes back on, as he was out of breath. I sit back down on my bed and just watch him as he was about to begin. He throws the skittle up in the air and in less than a second, it drops right into his mouth. 

"Dare." I say, without him even asking me.

"Oh wow okay." He laughs. " I dare you to put on a strip show in front of me."

"What!" I say, as Matt just sits there smiling. "No!"

"C'mon you have to."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, "I'll get you back don't worry." I say and stand up. I walk over to the laptop to pick a song to play. I then turn it up really loud and walk back in front of Matt, as he's still sitting down. 

I roll my eyes at first, but then slowly get into it. I first lift my shirt over my head and throw it on the ground. I unbutton my shorts and then slowly unzipper them and lightly pull them down my legs. Why the hell am I doing this. I thought and laugh to myself. 

I was now just in my bra and underwear, standing there. Matt's hand reaches up and grabs my waist. He pulls me on top of him, as I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around his back. His hands glide up my back and land on my bra. I lean my forehead on his and run my fingers through the back of his hair. 

He unhooks my bra in the back, but before it falls off I lean against him as he lay down on his back. Now I was laying down on top of him and I begin to push the strap off my shoulder. A smile grows on his face, as well as mine. 

But, all of a sudden the door bursts open and in came Cameron and Alexis. "Oh my god!" Cam yells and turns around to look away, as Lex covers her eyes.

I quickly hook my bra back on and jump off of Matt to change back into my clothes. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask, now fully dressed.

"Um, this is my room too!" Alexis says and laughs. "Plus we were confused as to why Matt was running in the hall half naked."

"Right." I say and sit down on my bed.

"Well, continue on with whatever you were doing." Cameron says, "I guess we'll just go back to my room instead."

"Yeah good idea." Matt says, trying to hide the smile forming on his face. When they walk out and the door shuts, I glare at Matt. "What?" He asks.

"That was a stupid dare." 

"Oh really? I actually loved it!" He laughs.

"My turn now." I say and grab a skittle. I throw it up in the air and move to catch it. I feel it bounce off my lip and hit the ground. "Damn it!" I say and pick it up. 

"Truth or dare?" Matt asks.

"Truth." I say, obviously refusing to pick dare. 

"Okay, ummm.." He says, sitting there thinking. A couple minutes go by and he still doesn't say anything.

"Matt." I say, waving my hand in front of his face. "Think of something yet?"

"Yeah, yeah I got one." He says and looks me in the eyes. 

I look back at him and just sit there as I eat another skittle.

"Is it true that you have feelings for Nash?" He asks, leaving me speechless.

--

Sorry I left you guys with a cliffhanger :/ I really hope you guys are liking it, and I seriously love reading all the comments to see what you guys think of it. So keep commenting!

xoxo