Chapter 19

Stephanie's POV

Matt lets me sit near the window on the plane, which makes me happy. The flight isn't gonna be very long, only like 1 1/2 or 2 hours. So, I rest my head on Matt's shoulder and with that, I fall asleep. 

I wake up when I hear the sound of the plane hitting the ground. We finally landed. I turn to Matt and he laughs, "Tired huh?" he asks and I smile and nod my head. We grab our carry ons and head out of the plane and into the airport to baggage claim. After we get our suitcases, we go outside to wait for a taxi.

"My parents are still at work right now, so we'll be home alone for a couple hours." Matt says.

I smile, "Yeah that's fine." It wasn't as warm in Virginia as it was in Florida so when we were standing outside, it was a little chilly. I look around at everything around me and I realize how different it was here compared Florida. No palm trees, no beach. But I like it because it is Matt's home and sometimes it's nice to get away from the beach once in awhile. 

We get in a Taxi and it takes us home. Well.. to Matt's house. He actually has a really nice house and it's was pretty big. When we walk in, he shows me around the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, and then we go upstairs, down a hallway and to his room. It was blue, of course. 

"Nice room." I smile, "Blue's my favorite color!" 

Matt laughs, "Mine too" he sets all of his luggage by his bed. "The guest room is right across the hall, if you want to set your stuff down." he says, "Or ya know, you could stay in here with me." He smirks. 

"Yeah because I'm sure your mom would let us sleep together." I laugh and walk to the guest room and Matt follows behind me.

"We'll just sneak around when she goes to bed.. no big deal." He shurgs.

"We'll see." I quickly kiss him on the cheek then turn around and lay all my luggage on the bed. 

I feel his arms wrap around my waist from behind me, which makes me jump a little. "It's just me." Matt whispers. He rests his chin on my shoulder while my back's still facing him. "Ya know.. we do have the whole house to ourselves right now.." Matt says in my ear.

I smile and turn around in his arms so that I was facing him. "Oh yeah?" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yeah. And you are my official girlfriend now.." Matt smirks and pulls me closer.

I giggle, "Yes I am." 

Our lips get closer and closer, then all of a sudden I feel them touch. Matt moves his hands down my waist and squeezes tighter. He deepens the kiss as I open my mouth wider to let him in. Our tongues invade each other and my hands move through his hair. 

I start backing up while we're still kissing. We slowly make our way to the bed and eventually Matt is laying on top of me. He rolls over and pulls me on top of him. I laugh and pull away from the kiss. "I should probably unpack my stuff." I smile at him.

"Nooooo" Matt whines and pulls the end of my shirt so that I'm closer to him. "Kiss me again." he pouts his lips. 

"Fine." I move my face closer to his. I see his eyes start to shut and I quickly kiss him on the cheek and pull away.

Matt opens his eyes, "Not the cheek!" 

I laugh, "Just kiddinggg." I smile and lean my body down on his chest. Our lips brush against each other and very slowly, I pull away. I open my eyes and see that he's smiling.

"Thats better." he says.

I get off the bed and open my suitcase and start unpacking my clothes into an empty dresser in the guest room. Matt goes into his room and unpacks also. 

"Are you hungry Steph?!" I hear Matt yell from across the hall.

"I'm starving!" I yell back.

"Okay, I'll have my mom pick up McDonalds or something." He says as I stand up and walk into his room. "What do you want from there?" He asks, looking at me.

I bellyflop onto his bed and hug one of his pillows really tight. "Ummm I want a chicken sandwich." I say and smile.

"Okay. Anything else?" He asks, while on the phone with his mom.

I think for a second, "Oh! And a Dr. Pepper" 

After Matt gets off the phone with his mom, he stands up and walks over to the bed and lays down next to me. I turn on my side so I was facing him. "Are you gonna miss Florida?" I ask him as I lay my head down on his pillow.

"Well, of course. But we'll go back again soon." He smiles.

"What was your favorite part?" I smile and ask.

"Hmmm. Definitely cliff diving, that was amazing." he laughs, "What about you?" 

I think about it for a second. "Probably the night I met you and me and Lex went to your guys' hotel room and played truth or dare." I laugh. "Remember what we did?" I ask him.

"How could I forget?" Matt smiles. "That's when we ran off and went to the beach during the game and everyone was freaked out cause they didn't know where we were." He starts to laugh.

It makes me smile thinking of those times. It really wasn't that long ago that that happened. It's just so much went on in Florida, it makes it seem like forever ago. 

Matt leans in towards me and connects our lips. He grabs my neck and pulls me towards him. Our tongues start to touch and it starts to get more intense.

"Matt I'm home!!!" I hear Matt's mom yell from downstairs.

---------------------------

How do you all like it so far? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

Thanks for 2.6k reads :* Sorry that this chapter was a little boring :p