Chapter 92

Stephanie's POV

"YO WAKE UP!" Nash flings the door open and jumps on the bed between me and Matt. 

I hear Matt moan next to me as he grabs the pillow underneath his head and covers his face. Nash keeps jumping on the bed and I just laugh as I pull the covers off of me and sit up to stretch. 

"Sorry, did I interupt?" Nash smirks and gets off the bed.

"No." I say, the same time that Matt says "yes" which makes me laugh. I take the pillow off of Matt's head and slam it down on him.

"Get up!" I say and hit him again. He finally sits up and quickly grabs the pillow out of my hands and hits me with it back, but less harder. He then lays back down and pulls the blankets over his head and groans loudy.

"Perfect morning to go to the beach!" Nash says as he walks out the door.

I look back over at Matt who's all cuddled up underneath the blankets. He is definitely not a morning person.

"Matt, are you coming?" I ask and shake him.

"Where," He mumbles.

"The beach." I laugh.

He pulls the blanket down far enough so that I can see his face now. He turns his head to look at me and pouts, "I just wanna sleep baby."

I mock him and pout my lips back, "Awh." I say, "Now get off your lazy ass and go get ready!"

He removes his arms from the blanket and suddenly grabs me quickly and pulls me on top of him. He starts kissing me like crazy and I just laugh really hard, "Ugh I love you so much!" He yells and laughs along with me. 

He finally settles down and it gets quiet between us as I continue to lay on top of him. He reaches his hand up and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear slowly, while I stare into his eyes.

"I love you too." I whisper.

He begins to smile and leans in to kiss me. I pull away after a few seconds and climb off of him, and walk to my closet. I grab out my bathing suit, a pair of shorts and just a plain white crop top to go over.

"By the time I get out of the bathroom, I expect you to be out of bed." I try to say seriously as I point at Matt, but I end up laughing and just flips me off with his middle finger. 

I go into the bathroom to get changed and when I get out, Matt is up and ready like I hoped. We both grab a couple of towels and head downstairs and out the door, along with Nash, Cam and Carter.

When we arrive at the beach, we find a nice spot on the sand and lay our towels down. Matt pulls his shirt off over his head and throws it down on his towel and reaches for the sunscreen. Eventually, the rest of the boys all take their shirts off as well, leaving just their swim trunks. 

"Can you put some on my back?" Matt asks, handing me the sunscreen.

I take it out of his hands and squeeze some onto his back and begin to rub it all in. After I take off my shirt and shorts, he does the same to me.

"Hey Steph, wanna go rent a couple surfboards?" Nash asks.

I look over at Matt and he nods his head like he's okay with it, "Yeah, go ahead. Us three are gonna go walk to the pier anyways." Matt says, pointing to Cam and Carter who are waiting for him to come. 

"Okay." I say and smile as he walks away with them.

When they leave, I follow Nash up to the surfboard rental place. All the surfboards are laying on the sand and we pick the one we want to use after paying the guy to rent them for a few hours. We make our way back over to our towels to sit down, while we get prepared to go out. I begin to wrap the strap around my ankle and Nash does the same.