Chapter 37

Matt's POV

I honestly don't know what to think right now. I was so mad after I got off the phone with Stephanie, but yet it made me really upset. Nash is one of my bestfriends and I don't understand why he went and kissed my girlfriend. But the thing that really pisses me off was that she lied about it. She told me she didn't kiss him when clearly, she did. 

I wasn't sure who sent me the picture of them because it was a random number, but I honestly didn't care. It may take some time for things to work out between me and Steph. Even though I want her sooo bad, I can't just forgive her that easily. Hopefully she won't choose Nash over me.. but who knows. 

Now, I'm just packing my bags and getting all my stuff ready for Florida. I was nervous to see everyone again after what just happened, especially Steph...and Nash. Hopefully when I fly in tonight things won't be awkward...

Stephanie's POV

"C'mon, let's go see all the guys!" I say to Alexis.

She stands up and smiles really big. "I'm so nervous!" She laughs.

"Awh it's fine, they'll be happy to see you." I smile. "Let's go!" We walk out of my room and go down the hall and into the room where all the guys are.

"Look who's here!" I say as I walk through the door with Alexis behind me. 

"Woaahh hey Alexis!" Nash says, but then smiles at me.

"Oh wow, hey!" Jack J says.

Everyone gets up to greet/hug her and she just seems really happy. Just like the old Alexis, the one who would always fangirl about these boys. I smile at her, "Miss them?" 

She shakes her head up and down, "Sooo much." She smiles. 

"Well...is there anyone you want to talk to?" I ask and nudge her towards Cameron. 

I see Cameron blush and glance at the floor. "Hey Alexis." He looks at her, smiling.

"Hi." She blushes.

"Do you..um..want to go talk somewhere?" He asks.

"Yeah sure." She says and can't stop smiling.

Cameron leads her out into the hall and the door shuts behind him. 

"Aw they're so cute." I laugh.

"Yeah." Taylor says and rolls his eyes, "Adorable." 

"Oh get over it Taylor." I smile at him. "You had your chance...remember?"

"Yeah whatever." He laughs, "Do you have any other hot friends by chance?" 

"Oh my gosh." I lightly push him, "There are millions of girls who want you!"

"Steph! Come sit over here!" I hear Jack G yell from across the room. 

I walk over and sit next to him on the bed, with Shawn and Carter next to me also. Nash was standing up by the tv and Taylor, Aaron and Jack J were on the other bed. 

"Jack turn the TV off!" Jack G yells over to him. He turns it off and it gets really quiet in the room.

I turn to look at Jack G and pull my eyebrows together. "What are you doing?" I ask and laugh.

"Let's just talk." He says, "All of us." 

"Um okay?" Carter laughs, confused. He's just staring at his phone anyways, so he probably won't even pay attention.

"What's going on between you and Matt?" Jack G asks me.

"Umm...nothing really." I shrug, not wanting to bring it up.

"C'mon just tell us what happened!" I hear Aaron say. 

"Yeah Steph, he called us this morning and he sounded really sad." Jack says.

"What? When did he call you?" I ask.

"When we were on our way here, in the taxi's." Carter looks up from his phone. He's obviously paying attention. 

I sigh, "It's a long story.." 

"We have time." Shawn says. 

"Well..." I begin. "I talked to Matt this morning also, and we kind of got into an argument."

"About what?" Carter asks.

"Um." I look up at Nash and he's just staring at the floor. "He found out something that I did and I lied to him and told him that I didn't do it."

"What did you do?" Jack G asks. 

"I kind of..um..kissed.....someone else." I slowly say, watching their reactions. 

I see Nash nod his head and look up. "Me." He says.

All the boys turn their head and look at Nash. "Wait...you and Stephanie kissed?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah." Nash says. 

"Bro, why would you do that to Matt?" Carter asks him.

"Don't blame him. It was me too." I defend Nash. And it's true, this was mainly my fault because I could've ended things earlier.. but I didn't. I kissed Nash and I can't take it back. 

"Oh wow." Jack G says, "That's bad."

"Yeah, um... I should probably go now.." I stand up. 

"Just remember that we'll always be here for you Steph, no matter what happens." Shawn informs me and everyone else agrees.

"Thanks guys." I smile. 

I walk out of their hotel room and see Cameron and Alexis out in the hall laughing and talking. It makes me smile and be happy for Alexis because all she ever wanted was to be with Cameron Dallas. Her dream is now beginning to come true and I was so happy for her. 

I smile at both of them and then go into my room and close the door. I lay down on the bed and shove my face in a pillow. "UGH" I scream loudly into the pillow. I lift my head back up and reach for my phone. I scroll through my contacts and stop at Matt's name, then click on it. 

I feel like if I call him again, he would get mad or wouldn't answer and I didn't want to make it worse between us. But, I press 'Call' anyways because I really want to hear his voice. 

"Hey." I hear him answer, after about 2 rings. 

"Hi." I say softly. 

"What's up." 

"Just in my hotel room..alone." I say, sounding sad. 

"I'm getting ready to leave for the airport." He says, "I'll probably be there in a few hours."

"I really want to see you Matt.."

"Well, we're gonna have to talk.." He sighs, "..because I don't really know where we stand right now." he says as his voice was getting quieter. 

"I know." I whisper, "..I just really miss you."

"I miss you too." He says, "But I have to go now, we'll talk later. Okay?"

"Okay. Bye.." I say, as we both hang up. 

I layed my head back on my pillow and start to scroll through twitter. I keep scrolling and I eventually see a tweet from Matt from an hour ago.

'@TheMattEspinosa A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies.'

I lock my phone, then shove my face back into my pillow and scream.

--

Sorry I keep updating so much! I've just been so obsessed with this story and it's literally all I think about haha :p

I hope you guys are liking it!