Chapter 91

Stephanie's POV

"Ask Matt. What's your favorite pic of yourself?" Matt says, putting his hand up to his chin.

I slightly giggle to myself as I stand behind the camera, watching Matt film his latest youtube video. He asked all his fans on twitter to ask him questions with the hashtag #askmatt and now he's answering some of them as I watch.

"Hmmm, maybe this one!" He says loudly and points next to him. He puts his hand down and then looks behind the camera at me, "Was that in frame when I did that?"

I laugh and nod my head yes.

"Okay cool." He smiles and moves on to the next question.

After answering a few questions and Matt just being totally random and funny, one of the questions really sticks out and makes me think.

"Why is it so hard letting go of the people that broke your heart or had just moved on?" He reads, "Ask Matt."

I stay silent as he answers.

"Because, the people that left you took something from you with them and that was part of your soul, and you can either go get that back or realize that life moves on. And then the only way to fill that gap where they took from is to fill it with other cool memories." He quickly speaks, using hand motions. "Philosopher Matt." He adds in, smirking at me.

After he's done filming the video, he throws his laptop on the floor and then wraps his arms around me, pulling me down on the bed with him.

"How was that? Was it good?" He asks, leaning in to kiss the tip of my nose.

I smile and shake my head up and down, "I'm sure all of your fans will be very happy." I lean in to kiss his nose also, making him laugh.

"Good." He smirks and this time, he kisses my lips instead.

He pulls me on top of him as we shift towards the top of the bed. I lay down on him, resting my head on his chest.

"We have the whole house to ourselves today." He says, "Nash and Cam are filming a skit and Carter is with Maggie, so what do you wanna do?"

"Hmmm." I think.

"Hmmm." He repeats, "We should play hide and go seek!"

"Matt, we're not 10 years old." I laugh and sit up, crossing my legs.

"Oh c'mon, please." He sits up also, pouting his lips.

"Is there gonna be a safe?" I ask.

"Duh." Matt laughs, "It's hide and go seek tag."

"Okay, so what's safe?" I actually love playing these types of games with Matt. I always feel like a child again, but it's so much fun and Matt makes it even more fun.

"Uhh, the couch in the living room." He says, "I'll count first."

"No peeking!" I stand up and point to him as he covers his face with his hands.

"I'm counting to 50!" He yells as I sneak out of his room.

Once I hear him count out loud, I try finding a good spot to hide. I go downstairs, but I can't find anywhere good so I quickly run back up the stairs and go into Cameron's room. Hopefully he won't mind. I open his closet door, shutting it behind me and sit down on the floor behind a small shelf. Now I just have to wait.

I can hear Matt yell "Ready or not, here I come!" very faintly.

A few minutes go by and there's no sign of him being in this room, so I slowly stand up and peak my head out of the closet door. The door to Cameron's room is wide open just how I left it and I don't see Matt anywhere near it, so I slowly walk out of the closet. When I get to the door, I look out into the hallway and he's not there.