Chapter 22

Matt's POV

As we're kissing, so many thoughts were running through my head. The alcohol was fully in my system now and I felt so good. 

I pull away and lean my forehead lightly against Steph's. "Do you want to?" I whisper to her. I see her smile and I knew that she was totally up for it.

I reach around her back and un-hook her bra slowly as I lean in to kiss her again. Her hands made their way down my chest and around my waist.

Stop it Matt. I thought to myself. My head starts to hurt and my mind is going crazy. Snap out of it. All of a sudden, I come back to reality and realize that I was just a drunk kid and I definitely didn't want my first time to be like this.

I pull my lips away and stop everything. 

Stephanie's POV

I feel Matt's lips pull away from mine and I open my eyes. "You okay?" I ask, noticing that he was acting strange. He turns away from me and sits down on the floor. 

I get off the sink and when I look down, I notice that my bra is half way off. I quickly grab it and hook it back on before Matt could see and he just laughs. 

"Sorry." Matt says, "I just don't think it's the right time for that."  

After he says that, I begin to snap back into reality. I realize that we're still at Dylan's house at his party. Oh my god, what have I done. I thought to myself, and quickly grab my dress off the floor and slip back into it. "Well, that's kind of embarassing." I say and laugh.

"Nah, it was my fault anyways." Matt laughs. "But I did enjoy it." he smiles.

I smile and reach for his hand to stand up, "I did too." I say, as he grabs my hand and stands up.

"Maybe we'll finish another night." He smirks, then changes back into his wet clothes.

"How about we ditch this place and go home, what do ya say?" Matt asks me.

"Yes please. I smell disgusting." I say. Matt laughs and opens the bathroom door.

We walk out of the bathroom and the party is still crazy as ever. We make our way down the stairs and out the front door. People were outside puking and I'm surprised that no cops have showed up yet, I mean we are under-aged.

My legs feel like noodles as we walk down the street back to Matt's house and I was exhausted. By the time we arrive back, it was already 2 in the morning. Me and Matt go upstairs and into his room. He jumps in the shower quickly because he says that he smells like beer. While he does that, I crawl into his bed and without realizing, I fall asleep.

Matt's POV

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I still feel a little loupsy from the alcohol, so I don't even remember half the things I'm doing. I walk back into my room and I notice that Stephanie is sleeping in my bed. It makes me laugh because she didn't even change out of her dress and she still had all of her makeup on. I change into a pair of boxers and then slowly get into bed next to her. She didn't move at all, she was totally passed out. I lay my head down on my pillow and fall asleep right next to her.

--

I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating and it scares the shit out of me. I quickly jump up and accidently hit Steph right next to me. What the hell happened last night? I thought. Please tell me we didn't have sex. I thought again. But then I realize that she's still fully clothed, in her dress and it makes me feel a lot better. I hear my phone vibrate one final time and I eventually get up.

When I stand up, I get the worst headache ever. My stomach also hurts and it feels like I'm gonna puke. I grab my phone off my desk to see what happened. 'Missed Call from Cameron Dallas' it says on the lock screen. I then look at the time and almost flipped out. "4 PM??" I say out loud. Well damn, we slept a long time. 

I start to get nauseous and I run to the bathroom. I bend over and throw up in the toilet. I sit there for awhile just holding my hand to my head and close my eyes. I feel like complete shit. I can't imagine how Stephanie's gonna feel when she wakes up. After I'm done, I grab my phone and call Cameron back.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey bro." I say, sounding sick.

"Yo Matt, what's wrong?" Cameron asks.

"Crazy party last night." I laugh, "So why'd you call?"

"Ohhh." He says, "But anyways, I wanted to tell you who called me.."

I hesitate for a moment, "Who?" 

"Alexis." He pauses. "She called me from rehab." 

"Dude, no way! What did she say?" I ask.

"That.. she will be out in about a month, I guess she's doing really good there." he says, "But she did tell me something else. Something that you already knpw." Cameron starts to say.

I think about everything, but then finally remember, "..What is it?" I ask, making it seem like I didn't know.

"So, you know that she was technically cheating on me with Taylor?" Cameron asks, "She said that you and Stephanie knew about it the whole time."

I pause, "Cam, I'm so sorry bro. We didn't want you to find out through us and we didn't want to get involved in your relationship."

"Nahh, it's fine now i guess. I mean, we'll probably never end up being together after everything she did." Cam says. 

"Wait so you're not mad?" I ask.

"No way! Dude, we're a family. We stick together." He says, "And I'm not mad at Taylor either. Well... at first I was, but since I realized things about Alexis, I told him that he didn't need to worry about me being mad."

"Well that's good." I say, "Listen Cam, I have to go. I'm having a pretty bad hangover right now." I laugh.

"Alright Matt, get better and tell Steph I said hey!" he says, "See ya in about a week for the next Magcon. California here we come!" Cam says.

"See ya bro." I laugh and end the call. 

--------

Sorry that this chapter was kind of boring :/

Make sure to vote and comment what you think!

xoxo