An Answer to Your Question

"Beckett?" i said in shock. i turn around and see C holding her phone giving me a thumbs up. He's looking down scratching his head with one hand and the other hand behind his back.

"So when i asked you to the dance, i meant it. So i guess i'm here to ask," he says pulling the flowers from behind his back,"Will you go with me to the dance?"

"Wellll if you insist," i said laughing, taking his hand, "wait, but what about Miles?"

"Well the thing is," he said holding tulips behind his back, "I wanted to ask Carly."

"Now this is your cue to talk," i said to Carly.

"Yes," she said running down the steps almost tripping. And while she was falling over she pushed me into Beckett.

"You sure you're not falling for me," Beckett said holding me. My breath quickens as I look into his eyes. Then I giggle and grab his arm. 

"Don't push it while you're ahead." He grabbed my hand and spun me. Then a click from a phone. I turn and see my mom and dad who looked so proud. 

"Have a good night, and nice seeing you Beckett!" my mom called out. Beckett laughed and took my hand and walked out of the door. The crisp night blew a soft breeze and I shivered. Beckett took off his jacket and started to drape it over me. 

"You know you don't have to do this," I said laughing.

"You know I want to do this," he said putting it on me, slinging an arm over me and walking me to his car. He opened the door for me and as I sat in the song "Lost in Japan" began to play.

"Aww you remembered the first dance we danced to on the first day," I said smiling at him.

"Of course stupid," he said doing the goofy smile that everyone falls for.

"You know I live 5 minutes away, we could've left at like 6:55."

"But then we couldn't have done this," Beckett said pulling into the school parking lot. Where I saw a trail lit with candles to the picnic table where we sat at. He got out and rushed to open my door and when I stepped out I saw Miles, Jax, Alya, and Bianca on a stage playing an upbeat version of Lost in Japan. And Carly and Sasha dancing to the music around our picnic table dressed as waiters.

Beckett held out his hand, "May I take this dance?"  I took it and we danced bigger and brighter than ever before.

We finished and he took me to the table where we were served milkshakes from Gwen's cafe. I laughed as I drank my milkshake. 

"You didn't have to do all of this you know?" 

"Well with days of fighting, I decided to do something about it."

"Was Hesweel apart of this."

"Duh my mom covered for me, I wasn't sick I was planning everything out."

"Your MOM."

"You're acting like you've never heard this before."

"You're impossible," I laughed standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"Inside so we can get this party STARTED! Let's go homies and my competition," I said holding Beckett. 

"Competition?"

"Nah, friends?"

"Just friends?" he said hurt.

"Does this answer the question?" I said with a kiss on his cheek. Then ran dragging him with me. 

It's going to be a good good night.