Dance

"I think it's clear that we both can't stand each other," Beckett began.

"Couldn't agree more."

 "And if we keep playing this game no ones going to win."

"I would win. You know why because I don't give up. And I'll do anything to be number one."

"That's cute, but here's the straight facts you're not number one. I am. Helsweel's roster says so."

"You may be number one right now, but you won't stay there for long." He laughed not understanding where I'm getting at.

"What does that mean. You're hurt. My competition is gone." I stood up and grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to me. 

"I can make you miss the tryouts and rankings my sweet servant. Remember hand and foot meaning you have to be basically my stalker," I whispered.

I started walking off, but Beckett grabbed my arm and put it around his neck. We walked into dance class where he sat besides me. Just as I was about to yell at him the loudspeaker awoke.

"Good afternoon everyone! This is Julie Maslany your Student Council President! Here to tell you there is an upcoming dance this Saturday at 7-11 p.m.!Get your tickets now." 

Everyone was buzzing Carly came and sat by me.

"We have to go, let's get our hair done and nails done and I can't wai-"

"Excuse me may I have everyone's attention," Beckett said standing on a stool.

"Mr. Bradstreet off the stool," Ms. Helsweel snapped. He stepped down and arms held out twirled around the room. Aww I feel bad for whoever he's asking out.

"Ever since I laid eyes on this girl I was entranced by her beauty and grace. She truly has brought me joy..." I laughed softly. I guess he heard me because he walked over with the most sickening look on his face.

"... Vanessa Morita will you go to the dance with me?"