Carly the Dance god

Vanessa's POV

I ran out of the mall with C trailing behind me.

"Wait up! Are we still going to the dance?" Carly said. She looked excited for Beckett and if I said no I knew she'd just bully me until I said yes.

"Why not," She pulled me into Nordstrom where we bought our dresses. I really liked my dress, too bad I won't be going with anyone. Maybe I could go with Miles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday 

I walked into dance class where I was the first one there. I decided to let out all my feelings, emotions, and hate through dancing. I played contemporary music and dance my heart out. I ended with a pose which laid me on the ground. 

"Well done Ms. Morita," I turned noticing Ms. Helsweel and Beckett standing at the door, "I'm glad I caught you and and Mr. Bradstreet here. Since you two had to pause in doing your duet, I'm here to ask if you would like to continue it."

"Yes," Beckett says.

"No," I say at the same time as him, "Let Carly do it. May I be excused to go to the bathroom?"

"You may," Ms. Helsweel said. I ran out with Beckett following me. I made my way to the music studio where Miles was singing. Once he saw me he stood up and I ran into his arms.

"What's wrong?" Miles said. I backed away from his grasp and looked him in the eye smiling. Then turned and walked past Beckett ,who was in the music room witnessing everything, and back to our dance class. 

We walked in just in time as Ms. Helsweel called for attendance.

"You and Beckett good?" Carly questioned.

"No why?"

"You two walked in at the same time."

"Ms. Morita?" Ms. Helsweel interjected.

"Here," I smiled. Ms. Helsweel finished attendance and clapped her hands together.

"So for today's class I know you are all well aware of our upcoming play of Juliet, and we will be needing a duet for it," The teacher said holding a hat with slips of paper inside of it, "Ladies please pick your partner."

Me and C walked over and we were one of the last two to pick. Oh please dance gods anyone but Beckett. I opened my slip and saw the name "Beckett Bradstreet" peek through.

"Nooo," I whined. Carly saw who I had and took my paper and put hers in my hands. "Sasha Roy" that must've been hard for her to switch up with. 

"You're the best," I whispered hugging her.