CHAP56-"Letters from no one"

A/N- I'm just going to break down a few unnoticed scenes for you all.

Scene 1

Jungkook had messed with his sister by pouring milkshake all over her. Taehyung was reminded that all this was happening because of his father and he couldn't help but punch Jungkook to the floor and ravage all his anger upon him. Afraid of his father, he would always try to keep the two apart regardless of the affection they had towards each other.

Scene 2

The teachers asking Taehyung and the rest to clear the crime scene. Taehyung reacted holding onto the cop's collar. The police he held was Steve. Taehyung had lost his mind and did the wrong move. But he calmed down when Harin approached him, because he was reminded about the loop that he was stuck in. That was the plan of the murderer, he was smart and worked upon his weakness, leaving him without a choice.

Scene 3

Jungkook and Harin reached home together. Regardless of his father being a psychopath killer, he trusted his sister's safety in the hands of his best friend. But when he saw Harin wounded and her clothes ripped apart, he thought maybe Jungkook had obtained his father's traits. Taehyung punched Jungkook not thinking any further.

Scene 4

Taehyung knew Haylee's every move. In fact, he was the one monitoring all of it. He stays hidden and watch while she does her part of the job. And that afternoon when they all sat together to have the discussion about joining them to find Hoseok, he saw the same boy who Haylee had thrown a chair at approach their side. He knew he had to act fast. So, before he could see Harin at the table, Taehyung immediately pulled the chair making him fall on his butt. This was no coincidence. It was just Taehyung being on high guard. And he was so smart that nothing could be suspicious in his behavior.

Scene 5

Taehyung lying about purposely staying back for detention. When Harin was gone, he would bring up an excuse and send the rest boys home too. He did this to go and check on his hyung, who was kept in the go down. Taehyung would make sure not to show his face. But apart from that, he also stays back to talk to Steve about the bodies since he is always staying back at school for night duty. This is also clear since Harin always complained about him reaching home late and almost never sleeping properly.

Scene 6

Harin receives a mysterious text. Taehyung thought that he was always informed about every move of Haylee. But it so occurred to him that he somehow wasn't told about this twist. He knew the murderer was designing a game. But how and in what way was something he was never aware of.

He tried to understand why Hoseok's phone would be activated, but there was nothing that Taehyung could sum up to. He knew this man was cunning and wouldn't exactly let him be caught. It struck to Taehyung why. The man was doing it all on purpose. His game was to lure everyone to guess to his next list.

Scene 7

Taehyung, Suga, Jimin and Jin had come in search for Jungkook at their school. It was perfect actually. The electricity ran out and Steve was on night duty. Of course, Jin didn't see it coming, he obviously wouldn't suspect the boys who stood beside him. And in the dark, he could never make out who's next to him either. But at the corner of the hallway Steve waited, and when in close contact, all Taehyung had to do was slightly push Jin to his right, leading him to lose his tracks with the boys. After that all he saw was darkness when hit by Steve on the head.

Scene 8

When Kim Haylee was exposed, everyone debated about what to do with her. But Taehyung knew for the sake of everyone's protection, he had to put the poor girl in the spotlight of guilt. And that is why when Harin was having a hard time to believe that Haylee was guilty, Taehyung lost his mind and yelled 'NO'. He just didn't want things to go out of plan because of his sister's kind judgement about her.