CHAP9-"Cure"

J      U       N      G       K      O       O      K

Hoseok hyung, is been missing from so long. Every day we run to school, hoping to see him goofing around, trying to play hard to catch, but no. The longer we wait, the longer he hides, because, everything about him is slowly disappearing from our school.

'People, are slowly forgetting him'

We were supposed to stay back for detention that we got ourselves into, purposely, for painting on the door of, Mr. Harry, our physics teachers waiting room. Thinking a way to get the girls to agree. But that was backfired when the school guard caught us roaming around, not in the detention room.

He warned to call our parents and that was the weak spot, we had to leave.

The evening wind was very soothing; it brought a blissful cheer to my staggering mind. Unpredictable things keep happening to me. I'm living a life that I don't own; at least that's what they tell me every day.

Jungkook, you deserve to die.

Jungkook, you can't survive this way.

Jungkook, you will regret your existence.

Jungkook, who are you even living for.

A sigh escaped my lips. Thinking too much again about reality makes it hard to cover it up with lies. I can't even be jubilant to my own family, then how can I be sincere to anyone else. The only strength I bore is the audacity to face myself, outside. Inside, I'm trembling.

'Help'

My brothers....they are all that I have left, don't steal them away from me too. Please.

The breeze fought back my worries, brushing my hair, patting my head and consoling me. The streets were empty, no sign of traffic. They must have blocked the roads for construction. Sigh, the silence sometimes heals. It has a lot of strength.

'My silence, protected me till now'

I hummed a few lines of the songs that harmonized my present mind and walked without any worries, plugging my headphones in. It wasn't excepted, but I could see a girl walking ahead of me, brushing her hands against her arms, cold.

Can't be sure, looks like, Harin. But she went with, Celestia, so the probability is five out of ten. If it is her, she would be screwed by TaeTae hyung for going home alone too. So the current probability is three out of ten. If it's her, then ten, I will lose. So three it is.

'And now, let me check my score' I playfully thought, with a probable smirk on my face, adjusting my bag on my shoulder and making a silent run to her side. Quickly, excited to see if I scored, I placed a heavy hand on her shoulder.

But the impact was not that great.

An unpredicted, strong, punch was thrown at me. When she suddenly turned I could see her face, clear, for that counted number of seconds.

'Damn it, I'm wrong'

I fell on the concrete road, trying hard not to land on my face, balancing my right shoulder for a support. Seriously, what's with her and her brother, is punching someone a ritual or something? Argh.

I was so engrossed in scoring, that I forgot about the streets being empty. And taking on a girl like that was not a good act from a man's side either. So, I guess I am to be blamed, or even punched.

"I deserved that" I simply said, admitting my mistake.

As far as I know when you admit your mistake, you usually give them a second to explain or even at my current state, to stand up. But no, she ain't anything like I imagined. Harin, without even thinking, kneeled down beside me, taking another chance to punch me. But this time I held her fist between by fingers, pulling her closer.