CHAP32-"Devious"

H         A        R         I         N

"You. Go home. Stay safe. Don't follow me"

"But Taehyung we are in the middle of the street. There are just a few miles till we reach home"

Again. He wanted to leave me by myself.

Again. I had to walk back alone.

"Just go"

"Why? Can't you tell me who was on the phone-"

"It was nothing. I have to go now"

Taehyung was sweating hard. A feeling of empathy was luring in him and I knew something was not right. Few minutes. It was only a few minutes I got with him. And at this very moment I was sure my face wasn't looking as bright as it was a few seconds ago.

But I understand his worry.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, Taehyung"

He buried his face inside his palms, slowly rubbing it down to his neck. Taehyung looked frustrated. He looked guilty yet worried.

"I got a call from Jungkook. He said Jimin was not in school or his house. I have to find him and I –"I stopped him.

"--You should go" a smile so fake yet convincingly radiant was playing on my lips, assuring him I was okay.

There was a side of him that I never knew. And in order for me to know it and wash away his grieve I had to let go. I had to find the part of him that has been bend and fix it back. So far he's being protecting me behind my back. Now it's my turn. Just like Minrae said, I have to give back what I got. But I'll start by first letting him go.

'He will find me back anyways' and even without me knowing a smile was curved up my lips in that thought.

Taehyung was already out of my sight.

I'm alone. He told me not to follow. I won't.

It was a catastrophe. Everything that happened to us was Painful and Menacing. The anonymous murderer who nobody was able to track down till now was reaching to each of his preys insidiously. But why? Why does it have to be this way?

He takes two. Kills one and hides the other.

Why,

Of course,

A psychopath.

There were only a few miles to home but I just didn't feel like going. Tap, tap, tap, tap. My footsteps were too loud and annoying I could almost throw myself down. Because of everything that's being happening to us even the smallest things annoyed me. I hated everything around me.

I was still walking and I decided to give it a thought. Why is it that every time the murder happens it's always the very next day? It was never the day the clue was exposed. It's like the murderer wants time. Maybe he doesn't know? Maybe someone else is helping him with it.

Somebody has his back,

Telling him who his next victim is and informing him to make a move.

He has an accomplice. I am sure.

I just know it.

"Harin" a shiver escaped my body when his voice called out my name from a distance.

No, I'm not ready for this.

"Listen to what I have to say please"

Jungkook was standing in front of me. He was still in school uniform and I knew he didn't leave for home at all after Tae's warning. Both his hands were dug inside his pockets. His expressions were Obnoxious and oppressive that was evidently sealed with a disturbing frown which was engraved on his skin.