CHAP27-"Confessions"

T     A     E     H     Y     U     N     G

"Let's go" Jimin said, grabbing onto Minrae's wrist, who looked frozen on her feet.

She looked pitiful. Tears were streaming down her eyes and her body was trembling in fear. With both her hands closed into a fist that was holding onto the edges of her skirt tight made it hard for Jimin to lock her within his reach.

Being weak, she couldn't resist the strength that dragged her without a pause to a destination that was only in his control.

And not to mention, he looked hella mad.

After they both disappeared everything became silent. The corridors started to get messy. With another murder reported at our school, I wonder what still makes these students pack up and get their asses back here.

"So what do we do about this?" I questioned, getting all six eyes on me.

"Hm, maybe we should just leave it to the cops" Suga suggested.

"We know that won't do anything" Jungkook strongly disagreed, a sense of distrust wrinkling on his face.

"Then what do you want? GET US ALL KILLED"

Suga yelled, leaving the school to shake under his feet. There were all sorts of emotions running over him, and I wouldn't blame him for being so fierce. This fight got us nowhere, we are still in the same spot, but lost another one each time we try.

"I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO FIND THEM!"

"THEN GO FUCKING DIE"

"FINE! JUST GIVE UP ON US THEN, HYUNG. GO SLEEP OR SOMETHING" Jungkook kept yelling and this time he got on hyungs nerves for sure.

Suga was about to harm the boy, but before he could do something regretful, I stood between them while trying my best as the only man to separate them. The frightened look on Jungkook's face was slowly disappearing when Suga backed out.

"I can't bare looking at you" he exclaimed, glaring at Jungkook for the last time and walking straight down the stairs, exiting the school boundaries.

"Jungkook-"he immediately pushed my hands off his shoulders, walking upstairs.

This is not supposed to happen. We were fighting.

I noticed Harin pat Ashly's back. Soon after that she exchanged a caring smile with me, leaving me with her as she rushed to where Jungkook was headed. Celestia left us too, going downstairs.

We were alone. We kept silence. Until,

"You dropped this while trying to stop them" she said, digging inside her pockets in search of something.

My mind was colliding with problems. A war was taking over me, but her welcoming presence with me was somehow relaxing. I wanted this. I wanted her.

"It's kind of stuck, urgh, just a minute" she continued.

But now I'm curious. What the hell did she stick inside there?

When curiosity was ramping inside me, I couldn't resist but reach more close to her. And, maybe give her a hand? If that would be okay with a girl? I mean, who the hell sticks his hand inside someone's pocket to help.

When I was just a few centimeters away from her, she quickly stared at me for a second and then back to doing what she was. It's like she was conforming that I was close enough. The darn serious and confused expression of not being able to pull it out still continued on her face.