CHAP44-"Unraveled"

A/N-Are you ready for it?

J     U     N     G     K     O     O     K

"No" she whispered with fear taking over her "No, no, no, no"

The girl in front of me had her face hid under her hair. Words were continuously coming out of her mouth but even with so less distance between us, I couldn't comprehend it into any sense. It was as if she was talking to herself, but, she only cried, her voice breaking up.

"I have to go" she said before turning to leave. But letting her go now would ruin everything.

"No ,wait, Harin what happened?" I asked, holding onto her wrist. With the touch of my fingers around her wrist she freaked out, breathing heavily.

"Let go of me. How dare you"

Harin turned back. She fiercely tried removing my hands from her even if it hurts. Tears were exposing the stories of her other side and her eyes that were blazing with courage yet another side. When both of them untie, I see the girl I had met three years ago into one. My inspiration, my friend, my lover.

I held her other hand as well, leaving her no choice but to surrender. The strength of a lion was summoned before her. With even my grip on her she fought. Harin, fought to escape. Or was it her itself who fought?

"Harin, tell me what happened first and then I will let go" I said, this time making an effort to cross both her hands towards her stomach and pulling her body, crashing her back onto my chest and she knew her struggles would never pay off. I had her fully under my control.

"Jungkook! Let go"

"Not until you tell me what the problem is"

"You are the problem okay! This was not supposed to happen"

That's when I realized I had got her this time. She wasn't hiding. She was slowly unraveling herself.

"What was not supposed to happen?"

"Taehyung is gone!! He is gone forever now" She said, suddenly being capable to fight again, Harin, twisted her wrist just once and that made me yell in pain at the impact it had on me. She changed positions from being under my control to putting me under hers.

I had my grip on no one. She let herself free so easily.

"Taehyung's was not a clone this time" she continued, glaring at me with so much of hate burning deep within her "And it's your fault, Jeon Jungkook"

My full name. She has never called me like that. Never.

Harin left me by myself. But the minute she left, there was a smile playing on my lips. A smile I was trying hard to hide.

It was my fault I guess. I was the one who guessed the next clue, but Haylee, wasn't quick enough to catch me. Instead, Taehyung played the role.

But this time I played a game of my own.

To catch her first.

And the man behind all the murders.

Mr. Kim's advice had me thinking. And I did exactly what he wanted me to.

'Son, to catch someone like him, you need to think like him, move like him, breathe like him and maybe even be him. Step your feet in his, and you will find what you're looking for through his eyes itself. And he will slowly be visible to you'

Time has done so much to me. It has brought me to where I am right now, a boy, a son, friend, lover, seeker, protector and most of all a student of East Richard High school, the one to unravel this unsolved mystery.