CHAP31-"Shaded"

A/N- One of my friends reading this was like what if the murderer is the guy that Jimin poured the glue on in the beginning because when Haylee met him at the roof he was wearing a hoodie because he has no hair. I'm speechless. I hope you guys are smarter. Please excuse her dumbass.

________

H         A         R         I         N

Suga was furious.

"I think you said enough, Jimin. Now move your ass to the police station because you are coming with me"

"But hyung wont they-"

"Jimin" he repeated his name several times, but this time his voice had a sense of fear in it that would make anyone tremble beneath him. Jimin didn't open his mouth against Suga while they both just stood staring at each other.

"I don't care if they are incompetent in finding the murderer. But I'm more than sure you will be safe under their supervision"

"Hyung, he is right. Don't let yourself get killed or missing from us" Jungkook said, glaring back at my hands that strongly caught his collar, not ready to let go.

He looked really mad?

"I need to talk to you" He said, catching a hold of my hands and pulling it down with a lot of strength, hurting me.

"I have nothing to talk to y-"

"Just . come . with . me ." he continued, pronouncing each word strongly, tightening his hands around my wrist and glaring at me with rage. Again.... he looks different.

Before I could even eye Taehyung for help, Jungkook was already dragging me away from all of them and all this mess. It's like the dead girl was not a priority. At least for me it was. She is the clue towards my best friend and I am literally crying without a pause but all he cares is to drag me away.

I found myself being taken outside the school boundaries. Even before I could question him, he had already passed the gates with me along side.

"It hurts! Let go" I yelled, still in tears. The pain was getting on me when his hands just continued squeezing my wrist. All his anger and frustration was being released on my hand he was holding onto.

He didn't care.

Jungkook tightened even worse making me flinch in the sudden pain, stopping on my tracks leading him to stay still with his back facing me.

He let go but didn't face me.

"Why would you do that?" I asked, not knowing why he had to drag me out.

"You think I did it too?" he asked, his voice was breaking up?

Jungkook turned to face me and I could see the way his tear stained eyes were asking for answers. There were tears that were hardly managing to fall because he was trying to act strong.

"Tell me?"

"What?"

"Do you think I killed all those people and hid the others?" when Jungkook asked that my mind just boosted in worry.

"How did you know that?"

"So you do" he asked, disappointed.

"Answer me first!"

He quickly took out his phone from his pocket with the same dissatisfied eyes that was still on me. Jungkook opened his phone and pushed it on my face, making me shocked at the sudden aggression.

I grabbed the phone looking at him annoyed and saw that he was trying to show me a message from his dad.

_______________________________________

I have told her everything already. Please don't be around the poor thing anymore. Let her live at least if you care - [message from] -Do not pick

_______________________________________

"You're a bad liar"

"You are sick"

"Sick enough to hurt anyone? Harin do you actually think I would hurt you"

"Not me. It suspects me even more because you warned me not to indulge. What if you-"

"IT'S NOT ME!" He yelled losing his temper.

"Jungkook relax. I'm not saying it's you. I just need to sort things out"

"I'll be taking her now" a hand grabbed onto mine and it wasn't the first time I felt his touch against my fingers.

"Hyung I was only-"

"Go back home. Classes won't be there" Taehyung said as if he was concluding the conversation and forcing him to leave. The surroundings got awkward with silence covering them apart. As for me I was just biting my lips in worry. It hurts, but I didn't care.

Jungkook just left and I knew I was somehow going to be lectured by Tae. But instead,

He pushed my head onto his chest, embracing me warmly and patting my head.

"Minare will be fine. But if you still want to cry then just do it till you feel so"

His words were so warm and loving that even if I didn't want to cry I did. The side of Taehyung's head rested on mine that was glued to his chest. He felt comfortable and approachable. I didn't want this overwhelming feeling to take over me and forget about the mess that we all were in.

"You haven't told me about Jungkook's sickness" I asked, almost sounding like a broken radio while talking on his chest.

"I didn't want anyone else to know and I'm sorry for keeping it away from you even after knowing what he meant to you. But what would I even have told you? I didn't believe it myself so why would I convince you"

I realized that Taehyung was listening to us the whole time till now before approaching us.

"I don't believe it either, but-"

"I don't know if Jungkook has a personality that can kill others, but I do know that he would never kill his own people" he interrupted me as if he knew what I was about to spill.

"Talk to him another time. Right now you need to come home with me"

"You're going to walk me home?"

"Yes"

"For the first time in years"

"Yes"

"Will you buy me an ice-cream?"

"No"

"Okay let's go then" I replied with a straight, weird and expressionless face as we both just ended up laughing while he couldn't stop ruffling my hair and I had to make a run to escape the torture.

Minrae is safe, I know that. And I will find the end to this and I don't care if I'm not allowed to. I will indulge and I will solve this unsolved mystery.

______________________________________

Thank you, do vote and comment bbys

A/N- a very simple chapter because I'm tired AF. Lol and I'm sure your brains are also tired for something even more confusing to think about.