CHAP48-"Reveal to me"

J     U     N     G     K     O     O     K

"After Hoseok was taken for trying to find the murderer, he was completely psychotic. He had called me once when I was at school and asked me to meet him up at the school rooftop. But then a girl with bangs, pink hairband and high heels had walked up to me with a doubtful glare"

"My daughter" Mr. Kim talked under his breath, holding back his tears.

"But she asked for Harin and called her name twice and the next thing I know, I was at the rooftop where he had left a paper and a message in it saying to code a warning in the phone to a particular group chat. The phone he left behind belonged to Hoseok."

"He said via his technology, any message I code will be sent to the receiver at a time he wants. And so I coded the warning backwards like he wrote in the paper but with an extra sad emoji. The only reason I put the emoji was to help them out. I don't like or support his cruel desires, but I'm hell bound in his strings. And so at the same time a message will be sent to the boys through Hoseok's phone, I wanted to give Harin a hint or a way in which she could interpret the meaning of it"

"So I wrote a message to her name in his phone to tell her not everything she see is right with a smiley emoji this time so she could figure it out"

"Oh shit, no wonder she had figured it out so easily back then" I yelled, fascinated.

"And then? What more did you do for him child?"

"When Namjoon had guessed something that could get him close to the murderer, he asked me to bring him. And for that he told me to just follow him and simply start a conversation. He said Namjoon would easily listen to me regardless of me being a stranger. And I had Jungkook's phone with me, so he asked me to use that and text Namjoon to show up at the location he wanted and to immediately delete the message"

"Oh my god, I would have never imagined accidentally leaving my phone with her would be the center of all this mess"

"Of course, Haylee. Unlike you think your identity is not strange to Namjoon. Go on, what happened after that?" Mr. Kim replied.

"He asked me to create a sort of distraction. After I had brought him Namjoon, who I had drugged as he wanted when he reached the said destination, he instructed me that I would be needed down. I understood that he wanted a distraction to take Namjoon away so I pulled the fire alarm"

Well shit. So Minrae was innocent.

"Go on, dear. Speak everything you know. But have you ever been able to understand your surroundings? Like do you maybe know whether you have a house to live in?"

"No, I'm usually new to every surrounding. Although once when he had called me I was at a house. I wasn't sure if it was mine. But it was all so new to me and I stayed there like that for a while. I toured every inch of that room and spent some time next to the window. I had opened it for some cool air"

"And then what? Did someone see you?"

"No, but a lovely female voice was screaming on top of her lungs for me or someone who was upstairs to take a shower before its late night. And soon after that I heard her call Harin twice. And after that I woke up to yet another completely different surrounding"

"It must have been her house, Jungkook. And the female voice is probably her mother" Mr. Kim announced before continuing. "Tell me more"

"Jimin had revealed a clue after Minrae. Somehow he had come to know that Jimin was under tight security. He probably knew it would be hard to slip him off school and so he decided to let Hoseok out as a distraction"