Chapter 1

{Katy's P.O.V}

I was awoken by a slight feeling of nausea spreading through the my stomach. It didn't feel right and I knew something was wrong. "Babe wake up." I whispered to John as I was still half asleep. "What time is it?"

He groaned, attempting to roll onto his side as he wiped his eyes. "It's only 10am." John whispered, lazily throwing his arm around my waist. "Go back to bed, honey."

"I don't feel so well, John. I think I'm coming down with something." I reply. I haven't felt this sick ever since I was drunk only about 2 months ago. Gosh this is the worst possible feeling.

"Please Katy." He begged, trying to push me down back on to the bed. I knew he was trying to make me relax but right now I know I can't deal with it. I'm gonna be sick.

I quickly pulled the sheets off of me, rushing to bathroom, and closing the door behind me as I covered my mouth with my hand.

I let the clear like liquid spill out of my mouth, making most of the nausea go away. It made me worry about what's wring with me. I mean.. I can't possibly be pregnant. John and I just got married. I didn't even want a kid right away.

John's voice startled me as I flushed the toilet and let my neck weaken and move slowly almost everywhere. "Katy? Are you alright in there?" John asked, worriedly. His faint voice behind the bathroom door made me feel secure... at last, but it made me feel dizzy and even a little scared. I didn't like this feeling... at all.

I was obviously going to lie to him. I hate having him worry about me. He's been through enough with me these past couple of years, "Yeah. I'm fine." I replied, out of breath and almost too weak to get up and off the ground.

"Okay! Just making sure... I'm going to the studio in a bit. I'll be back around one." He said with joy. He was obviously going to pretend to believe me. I mean who wouldn't?

"Okie Dokie. I'll be here." I say disappointedly, but continued to remember I should have a smile on my face. After all, I am married to the John Mayer.

"You sure you're okay?" He repeated, most likely just making sure. If I was him I would be worried, because I'm never sick... and neither is he. I guess I'll just forget about it. It's not worth getting upset for.

"Yup. Goodbye!" I said nervously. I didn't want to make a big deal about it. He needs to leave anyways.

John left and I slept for about an hour, awkwardly tired and weak. I felt almost as if I was trapped inside a body that wasn't mine. I felt different and sick to my stomach.

It was around eleven in the morning when I just so happened to remember I needed to take my daily vitamins. I take about 50 of those a day, and they help me of course, but they are kind of a pain to take. Gosh I hate those things. But once I opened the bathroom cabinet, something caught my eye.

A pregnancy test.

I had it from when Shannon had a pregnancy scare. I've always wanted to become a mother, but what would John think? What if I was pregnant? Oh gosh. I don't know what I would do. Would John hate me? What would he even think? The thought settled into my mind and I inhaled, taking it all in. This was going to be life changing. But most of all it could ruin me. There's only one way to find out. And it's only a yes or a no.

Eh whatever. I took the box out of the cabinet and opened it, examining its look. It almost scared me. I've never taken one before. I didn't know where to even start. Knowing that there could be a tiny little human being living inside you is frightening. I mean... I don't even know if I want it. Ugh I can't think like that.