A Chef's Surprise

A/N
It's the 28th of April today so Happy Birthday Nifa! So, here's a chapter dedicated to her.

The brown haired woman began finely chopping the potatoes as she started to make her casserole. It was currently after school and she was helping to teach the students who had joined her cooking club. Since the last food heist in the school kitchen that Sasha and Niccolo had done, they had been stationed to work in the lunch hall but they had enjoyed it so much that they had decided to join the cooking club. Sasha and Niccolo loved being together and even when they got in trouble together it meant more time for them to be together. In Niccolo's opinion he loved cooking the food, especially since now he could cook for Sasha more often. He loved seeing how much she loved his food.

The students enjoyed being in the cooking club and appreciated Nifa and her dedication to her job. They had all planned to, after this session, wish her a happy birthday and give her a cake which they had all made together.

When they began helping, Nifa appreciated it. Niccolo and Sasha had joined the cooking club along with Connie and Kaya. "Sasha, stop eating the carrots" Niccolo said, chuckling a little bit. "But they look so delicious" Sasha groaned and bit into the carrot yet again.

"Sasha, I can't be buying more ingredients" Miss Nifa said and continued chopping potatoes. Sasha sighed once again and stopped. "Miss Nifa, you're really stylish as well. Do you have a boyfriend?" Sasha said, causing the other 3 members of the club to gasp.

"Big sis, you can't ask a teacher that" Kaya said. "Why not?" Sasha questioned.

Miss Nifa sighed and shook her head. "You teenagers" She said and stopped chopping the potatoes. "Anyway, are you all prepared, Mr Ackerman is going to be coming in for inspection any time so-"

She was cut off mid-sentence as the air in the room suddenly became dense and the sound of boots could be heard stepping into the room, the sound of the broom's bristle, slightly scraping against the floor, followed the footsteps.

The dark-haired woman spun around immediately and bowed at the presence of the person who had entered. "Mr Ackerman, I've been expecting you. Please feel free to look around" Miss Nifa said, nervously.

"Tch, keep your head up" Mr Ackerman said.

"Yes, Sir" Miss Nifa said and raised her head.

Mr Ackerman made his way around the room. Scraping his hands underneath the tables, making sure that there wasn't even a sprinkle of dust and for the most part this was very successful. Miss Nifa made sure to keep the kitchen clean on a daily basis as it was a way she could respect her superiors. However, when he got to Sasha and Connie's tables, the mess was extremely evident. Sasha and Connie were still in fear as to what they had witnessed the other day with Mr Ackerman's 'cleaning product' mafia and so tried to avoid him as much as possible but now they had to face him.

There were vegetable scrapings on the floor and sauce coated the floor as if it were cleaning liquid. Not only was there food on the floor but also kitchenware. Sasha sensed the immediate change in atmosphere as soon as Mr Ackerman noticed the mess and immediately hid behind her boyfriend, still biting into one of the carrots. "Niccolo, I-I'm scared" Sasha said, her words barely recognisable as she chewed on the carrot. Connie also sensed the danger and hid behind Sasha.

"Oi, you two brats" Mr Ackerman said. "This better be clean by the time I come back here. You have 10 minutes. You should be happy that I'm giving you such a long time, you should be able to do it in 2"
He handed Sasha the same cleaning product that he had handed to Armin the other day and then proceeded to leave the room. Everyone let out a deep breath that they didn't know was being held in. "10 minutes?!" Sasha groaned. "That's not enough time"

"Don't worry, Sasha, I'll help you" Niccolo said.
"Connie, it's your fault as well as mine, you have to help too" Sasha stated. Connie sighed.

"Brauss! Springer!" Miss Nifa yelled, startling them both, making them jump. "I keep on telling you to keep you areas clean! And to always clean up your mess when cooking!"

"Y-yes, Miss Nifa!" They both said in unison, bowing their heads.

Sasha and Connie began to clean up the mess they had made on the floor and on the tables; They made sure to wash all of the kitchenware, making sure they were sparkling clean. Luckily, they had the help of the two other students in the room, Niccolo and Kaya whilst Miss Nifa was busy dusting along the tables and the walls.

By time the 10 minutes were up, the floors, tables and walls were all clean and sparkling and not a sprinkle of dirt could be seen coating anything. Everyone was sweating as they were making sure everything was clean. "This looks much better now, I'm proud of you all" Miss Nifa said, smiling, wiping the sweat off of her forehead. "Let's hope that Mr Ackerman is all right with this"

As soon as Miss Nifa had mentioned his name, the black-haired short male walked into the room with his broom yet again. He examined the room thoroughly once again. Miss Nifa and the rest her students watched in fear, scared of what he was going to say but they patiently waited as he examined the whole room.

When Mr Ackerman stopped, they all took in a deep breath. "Good job" He said, turning around to face the 5 people. "O-oh, thank you, Sir" She said, with a huge smile on her face. "Also, I tasted the chicken stew that you made. You're a good chef" He said before leaving the room. "Thank you, Sir" She said, once again, a huge smile covering her face.

"Miss Nifa" Kaya said. "We have a surprise for you"

Miss Nifa turned around to face her students and gasped. Niccolo was holding the cake that everyone had helped to make to appreciate Miss Nifa. "Happy Birthday, Miss Nifa!" They all yelled in unison.

"Thank you all" She said, smiling, widely.

The author's mini rant:

THE FIRST EPISODE OF ATTACK ON TITAN SEASON 3 PART 2 HAS COME OUT AND IT WAS FRICKIN' AMAZING!!! MY BEST FRIEND, TheCartTitan, AND I WATCHED IT TOGETHER AND WE HAD A MINI PARTY. THE OPENING AND ENDING SONGS ARE PERFECT!!!!!!!!DEFINITELY MY FAVOURITE OPENING AND ENDING SONG SO FAR. WE FINALLY ALSO GOT TO SEE THE CART TITAN ANIMATED WOOOOOOO!!! ALSO BERTHOLDT AND REINER ARE BACK!!! READ  TheCartTitan'S BOOK FOR MEMES, PICTURES, ANALYSIS AND MORE ABOUT AOT.

 WE FINALLY ALSO GOT TO SEE THE CART TITAN ANIMATED WOOOOOOO!!! ALSO BERTHOLDT AND REINER ARE BACK!!! READ  TheCartTitan'S BOOK FOR MEMES, PICTURES, ANALYSIS AND MORE ABOUT AOT