Chapter 27

Ugh. Can't believe I'm gonna say that this is the last chapter from this teen fiction. I really enjoyed writing it and reading your feedback. I hope that after you read this chapter you still share my story to other people. Don't forget to comment , tell me if it ended the right way or how should it be better. Thank you all for everything! Love you!! XXX

****************************

*2 YEARS LATER*

“Mum, I’m taking Troy at the park. Kate told me so.”

“Ok honey.”

Troy is my little nephew. He’s such an adorable boy, like his parents. Cale and Kate are getting married at the end of this year. They’ll make a very nice family.

I slammed the door behind heading to the park pushing the pushchair.

“Hey Henry!” I kissed him on his cheek.

“Hey honey. How’s our little nephew?” He got down saying hello to Troy. Troy seems to like Henry very much, they really get along together.

“Are you working tomorrow?” He asked me as we sat on a bench playing with Troy.

“No. I was supposed to but a friend of mine is taking my shift.”

“Great! We’ll go out for dinner then!”

I finished sixth form and found a job at a restaurant, I know, not the best job for me but that is the only one available at the moment. I won’t go to university, it isn’t my type. Mentioning university, neither Lee is going. Dad understood the reasons and Lee is trying to find a job at the moment. Really happy that he can achieve what he really wants.

“It’s been a long time since we go for dinner.”

“I know beautiful but I was really busy these past weeks. But don’t worry we’ll pay for them.”

I smiled. I really loved Henry, and now I was sure about it. I was 100% sure that he was the man of my life, the man of my dreams and no one could take his place. Me and Jamie get along really well, she isn’t the one who I thought to be. Much different, a complicated character I have to admit but we’re close friends now that me and Henry are dating seriously.

Daisy moved to the States. We never talked to each other from that day on; practically we don’t even look at each other. She didn’t even tell me she was moving I heard from other people. I still can’t believe how our friendship got destructed that way. Maybe it was destiny. Destiny that showed me that even though Daisy was my friend but we couldn’t stay that way till the end. That is life, it has ups and downs.

Henry doesn’t work at the Mc Café anymore. He works with his father in an office.

“Should we take him to the playing field?”

“Yes, he’ll have fun for sure.”

I unbuckled Troy’s belt so I could get him up leading the way to the swings.

“Autie Scaret!” Troy shouted. He’s starting to learn some words but slowly. He’s still a toddler and he only can say a few.

“What do you want honey?” I asked him putting him in the swing, seeing Henry coming with the empty pushchair near us.

“Mama!” he shouted. Troy was a mummy’s boy I have to admit. Although he loves us all the most one he loves is Kate. I understand him perfectly. I love my mum too. Actually I love my two mums. And I cannot exclude, I love my 2 daddies too.  Greta and Charles moved in an apartment in London, so they could be close to me and Taylor at the same time. I loved this idea. I wanted to spend a lot of time with her, and when she was in Petersfield we couldn’t be close enough. Taylor is still single. And I know why he doesn’t want anyone in his life. His love was meant for a girl just a girl and that girl had the same love to him. That girl is me. Scarlett Baker. Although we’re siblings, although we’re blood related, we’re not the usual brother and sister you find in every family. One day, we had found love but it couldn’t happen because we’ve known the truth. And although he never mentioned anything I know that he still has feelings for me and I can’t deny I don’t but still my true love belongs to one person. Henry.