Chapter 14

"Get the ingredients out Scarlett" 'Mum' ordered me as I wore my plain white apron.

I looked at the recipe book to notify which ingredients are needed.

We started baking in a few minutes with the smell of the mixture filling my nostrils.

"Can you put my sleeves up please Scarlett" 'Mum' told me as she had all her hands covered in flour.

"Sure!" When I put her sleeves up, I noticed a mark, birth mark I think which was very familiar to me. I just stared.

"Something wrong?"

I just didn't answer and started crying causing me to run and lock up into my room. I lyed on my bed crying. What happened to me?! Why did I burst crying?! What had that mark familiar to me? I couldn't see it well, but I already saw that type of mark somewhere.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Who's there?" I sobbed.

"It's me honey, Taylor"

I got up unlocking the door for him.

"Why are you crying honey?" I cried into his chest.

"That mark" I sobbed.

"What are you talking about?" He seemed confused.

"What is the mark your mum has on her hands?"

"Uhh, that one. Thats her birth mark, I have one too on my chest."

He pulled his shirt up and showed me his birth mark. Yes, I could see it, it was too familiar, too known. It was the same mark I had on my knee.

"What does it have to cry?" He asked me.

"Tay, I think I found my family." I started shaking by just thinking.

"How? When?" He was really confused.

I just said nothing and pulled up my trousers till I reached my knee. He couldn't believe what he was seeing too.

I ran out of the room grabbing my coat, leaving the house immediately. Didn't know where I was going I sat on a bench, though covered in snow, I didn't care. My brother is Taylor. Taylor was my boyfriend, I was going out with my brother. I couldn't understand anything! Suddenly I learned all the life I had a question mark on. My real dad got me away when I was born, I was the unknown sibling Taylor had. That room I was living now is really mine. This is my real house.

Thoughts and toughts passed through my mind but I was ready, ready to face my real family.

I rang the door bell as I hadn't any keys on. My real mum opened the door, surely doesn't know what's happening around her but seemed that she knew the all the story.  

"Mum!" I cried and hugged her.

"I told you were familiar Scarlett" She cried as well hugging me tighter than ever.

Then I saw Taylor approching. I didn't know how to confront him.

"Tay, do you understand why I was crying now?"

He stood there without making a move and from silence finally he talked.

"I can't understand. I can't believe that now when I had finally found my true love happened to be my sister." He cried and ran out of the house. I was going after himwhen mum, grabbed my hand. She looked at me.

"Let him go, he'll come back, he always goes out when he's furious"

I stared at the door where Taylor had just left then I turned to her.

"Please, explain to me how I was left for adoption"

She settled down on a chair narrating.

"It was the summer of 1995, we were all waiting for the arrival of our new birth, who is supposed to be you. The day arrived, Taylor was still a toddler and I gave birth to you. Everything was going fine in the first few days but then me and your real dad got in a big fight were he threatened me that he'll take you away. I didn't believe him but when I woke up in the morning..." She burst crying.

"Before you continue, can I ask you something?"

She wiped her tears off "Yes"

"You never told the truth to Taylor didn't you?"

"No, he doesn't even know what his father name is. The surname we have is the one his stepfather. Can I continue please?"

"Yes, sorry interrupting."

"In the morning your bed was empty. I searched for your or his clothes but both were gone. After around 3 weeks I continued my search for you but still nothing. Then I remember like it was yesterday, in the middle of Augast, I recieved a letter from him, your dad saying that he was wrong, that he'll never come back and that he put you in an orphanage, where you'll be safe. After about a year I fell in love with your step father, I had the chance to make other children as I was still young. But when you were gone, I promised myself that I wouldn't have any other children at least till I have found you. Your stepfather, as a good man agreed with me. And now 17 years after I found you."

Now it got me, her eyes, hair body shape, all were like mine, typically, if I could see it well, I was a copy of her. In a good way though. Honestly, I was glad I found my mother but I was really worried about Taylor. What would he react like when he comes back? Would it be easier now that I found my real family? 

**************************

Here's the awaited chapter! I hope you're liking the story so far. Do you think Taylor will talk to Scarlett? Do you think life will be easier now that she knows who her bilogical mother and brother are? Comment below, leave a vote and feel free to fan. Remember I fan back! hope I'll upload next chapter soon! Thank you! :)xxx