Chapter Seven -- Devil in a Dress

Erik's POV

"Didn't expect to see me here, did you?" Karly asked with enough confidence for me and her both. She stayed in the same position, her body resting on the hood of my car.

I put both of my hands in my pockets, touching my car keys in the right one. I looked Karly in the eyes with a straight face. "Nah, to be honest, I think you're following me."

She let out a short laugh before she rolled her eyes, smirked her lips, and pushed her self away from the car.

My heart started to pick up speed as she came close to me, so close I could smell the same cheap perfume she had on at the club.

She licked her full glossy lips before standing on her toes and leaning close to my ear. "I lead, never follow, baby. You look like the type to do the same thing. I admit, I like you and the funny part is I dont even know your name. Just the sight of you makes me moist and you never even touched me--"

Her sexy words came to a sudden stop.

The way her full, soft breast pressed against my chest and her warm breath tickled my ear I wanted to throw her against the hood of my car and give her what her nigga in the prison behind us been slackin' up on. She was in control and to be honest I hated that. Her breathing became slightly heavy as she stepped away, leaving me standing alone with a dirty mind.

I watched her plump ass as she footprinted the dirt underneath us. A fuckin' devil in a dress is what she is and baby girl is about to make me sin. Damn, Pops warned me about women like her.

Karly stopped walking and looked over her shoulder with a smirk, putting me out of my daze. She turned her head forward again before holding out a single hand with keys. MY keys. She switched her body around before pitching at me. I caught them.

"Nice catch," she complimented with pretty smile.

Karly lifted her hand in the humid air, stopping a yellow taxi cab I didn't even see coming come to a screetching hault in front of her.

She opened the door and slid in smoothly. Her brown eyes met mine. "Until we meet again," she told me with her hand on the door handle. Our eyes stayed connected until she begin to close it slowly.

"Erik," I bluttered out.

The door opened wide again and her face came back to view. I can tell by the way her eyebrows rose that she was confused.

"What?" Karly questioned.

I cleared my throat before taking a few steps to the yellow car. "You said you like me, but don't even know my name. It's Erik. Do me a favor ma and get out of the car."

Karly looked taken aback and I mentally smiled at the fact that I was in control again.

The over weight cab driver in the front seat let out a loud frustrated sigh before switching his body around in his pink and black zebra covered seat. "The meter's running, what's it gonna be, ma'm?"

Karly's eyes switched from the meter to me a few times. Seconds later, she hopped out of the car like I knew she would. But for some reason she didn't shut the door.

"Thanks, but no thanks," she proudly said. Karly kissed me, not on the lips, but on the corner of my mouth instead and even that got my heart racing. "I'll see you around, Erik. Believe me, I'll see you around."

Her body dipped back into the car before she shut the door close. I stood in the prison's dirt field alone, watching her cab drive away into the sunset.