Chapter Thirty-One -- Finally Kissed

Karly's POV

"I'll make your wishes come true, baby. Whatever you want, I can be."

Ray licked his fat, dry lips slowly, his brown eyes looking at me from head to toe like a plate full of gravy smothered pork chops. "Is that right, baby girl? Damn... you the girl of my dreams. Bring yo' fine ass over here."

I swallowed a mouth full of saliva, almost disgusted with myself as I walked closer to the over weight, hot breath, pedophile.

I hate this part of the "job". Being something that I'm not, and acting like I'm some type of hoe is way out of character for me, but for the money, it's all worth it.

Growing up with two little sisters, and a trying-to-make-ends-meet mother, all I can remember from my childhood is watching my mother struggle with money. With no man around and no father in sight, Mama was all we had.

I was a dirty, ankle-beater wearing, nappy headed, snotty nose little girl with the weight of the world on my shoulders. If it wasn't the children making fun of me at school, it was my mama always complaining about her problems, worrying so much, she lost the time to love us like a mother should.

I felt as if no one cared about me, and I had no purpose in life. Kids can be the cruelest people in the world, and if it wasn't for my sisters, I probably would've put a gun to my head, ending all of my misery. That's just how bad it was.

No one took intrest in me until I met Gumbo. At the age of fifteen, my life did a complete three sixty in less than two months, all thanks to a boy four years older than me.

I guess he saw something in my ashy knees and elbows because he took me in like a Captain-Save-Her, spoiling me with everything a girl could learn to love. I was dropping money off to my mom every week, and dressing my sisters up in all of the fly shit, just like me. Everything was good, and I was happier than a sissy at a gay convention - until Gumbo got locked up for drug trafficking.

Before I knew it, everything around me became crashing down. Mama started blowing up my phone asking about the money flow, and my sisters clothes were quickly going out of style.

So yeah, I say it's all worth it. Money makes the world go around, and in my world money makes the people I love happy, so for their happiness, I'm sacrificing my own - leading me here, selling dreams to a sick motherfucker who gets off on molesting children.

"You like what you see, Daddy?" I ask him in a child like voice instead of a seductive one, giving him a nice view of the black lingerie with red, lace trim I have on.

Ray gives my ass a hard smack, and I restrain myself for slapping him just as hard back. "You know I like it, baby girl," he says, his flame-like breath feeling like it's about to burn a hole through my flat stomach, which is where his mouth is.

I feel myself gag, and the only thing is running through my mind is how he does little girls the same way. 'Erik, please come out and put a bullet through this bitch's head', my inner voice speaks out with a begging plea. I'm not sure how long I can take this.

Not even seconds later, like he was reading my mind, Erik came out of the closet quiet as a mouse. Ray, with his mouth still poorly nibbling on my stomach doesn't even see Erik until he's right beside me.

Ray jumped away, falling his sloppy body back on the motel's bed in shock. His eyes were as big as saucers, looking like he's seen a ghost. Ray put his hands on the wrong 'baby girl' this time, and this is all that her uncle wanted - to put this sick fuck in the ground.