Chapter Twenty Three

Alicia stirred, she throws her hand to hug her pillow tightly, but a soft voice mummer a small "Ouch" She blinked a few times and looked over at her victim, "I'm so sorry baby,' she rubbed Emilie's face, "I didn't mean to hit you.

"It's okay." Emilie grabs her hand and places a soft kiss. "I know you didn't mean to do it."

"Still, I'm sorry." Alicia pouted.

Emilie chuckled at that and pulled the younger woman closer to her, she puts her face in her neck and inhale her sweet scent, "You smell so good."

Alicia chuckled and looked over. "Emilie, move so I can get off the bed. It's time for me to get up."

Emilie holds her closer and whines, "No, it's my time to hold you."

Alicia rolled her eyes and pried her body out of the woman's hands. "I'm leaving. You should get up. You have a job to get to."

"No, let's take today off and go out," Emilie mumbled

."I have to go to class, Emilie."

"You don't have to. Come back to bed." She makes grabby hands at her.

Alicia shook her head and tried walking to go to the closet but Emilie snatches her up, she wiggles out of the girl's hold giggling, and runs to the closet, before she can close the door, Emilie snatches her up and carries her over to the bed and straddles her."That made little sense. You know, I used to be an athlete."

"Use to." Alicia giggle, "You're old now."

"Bitch." Emilie tickles her sides. They filled the room with Alicia's giggles and Emilie swears it was the cutest thing she ever heard.

"Please," Alicia begs.

Emilie chuckled and looked down at her, "You're so fucking cute." she tickles her side.

"Emmy, please stop," Alicia whined and wiggled around the bed as she laughs uncontrollably.

Emilie stopped and kisses all over her face. She looked over at the clock and it was only five am. She never understands why Alica got up so early to get to class. Emilie lies on the girls and puts all of her body weight.

"You're squishing me." Alicia laughed and pushed her head. "You're so heavy, you weigh a ton."

"But you're so comfy, I don't think I want to move." Emile moves up her body and nuzzles her neck.

Alicia wraps her legs around her body and flips them over. She raises an eyebrow and looks down at the stunned woman. She smirks and folds her arms.

"Wow, that was so hot." Emilie licks her lips. "I never think I have ever seen you on top. You look more beautiful from this angle."

"Shut up." Alicia hits her shoulder.

Emilie wraps her hand around her thin waist and raises off of the bed. "So tiny."Alicia squeals.

"Emilie." she rolls her eyes. "I'm not small."

"Yes, you are my beautiful princess."

"Put me down." Alicia tries wiggling out of her body. "I need to go get ready."

"How about no?" Emilie smirks. "I think I'm going to keep you here." she throws her over her shoulder and spins them around as Alicia hits her back. "You're so tiny, but you hit hard."

"That should teach you to put me down." Alicia laughs, "That's karma."

"I like this." Emilie could admit she likes this. She always lived alone and her house was never filled with this energy. She never allowed a submissive to live in her home.

"What do you like, Emilie?" Alicia knew what she meant, but she wanted her to tell her more.

"This." Emilie gestured a hand between them, "Us laughing and the house feels so light-filled with joy and laughter, I didn't have this. It was always so cold, empty and you could hear a pin drop."

"I'm glad I can make it better, like this as well."

"Thank you for allowing me into Emelia and your life. You know I appreciate and love it with you both, right?"

"I know you show it to us all the time, and that's something I like. I never have to guess if you want us here because you're always showing us and I like this."

"I'm glad I can show you."Alicia hummed, "Do you like Christmas Emilie?"Emilie didn't answer. They played in her mind like a movie, her body stiff, and Alicia seemed to notice and rub small circles on her wrist. Emilie looked down at her hand.

"I used to," she sighed.

"Okay." Alicia didn't push it. She realized that the older woman's tone changed. Maybe something happened which turned Emilie off.

"I used to love it so much. I was always Christmas crazy. It was my favorite holiday, but the joy was taken from me. I wasn't involved with it emotionally after senior year and college freshmen year," Emilie explained.

"Will you ever be up to sharing what happened with me?"

"Oh Alicia, "Emilie sighed, "It's just too much."

"That doesn't matter to me. I'll sit and listen to every word you have to say, just because you want to share it with me."

"A woman named Mrs. Dawson is what happens, and then so much more. Let's not get into it," Emilie turned away from her.

"Okay "Alicia didn't push her to talk more, she brushes the curls from Emilie's face and pecked her lips softly, she wondered if the woman's insecurities were because of this woman, She knew Emilie had a lot of them and that's why she relied on the BDSM lifestyle she lived, it helped her have control over what she didn't have anymore, it maybe caused her to never want to get attached to someone, perhaps it stemmed her abandonment issues.

"I would never leave you, you know that, right?" Alicia asked. She could see the older woman hesitate and nod, so she leaned in and pecked at her lip. "You're so beautiful Emilie," she rubbed her cheek before letting out a yawn.

"Let's rest some more, princess. You have a class in three hours." Emilie lifted her off the ground before putting her in the bed, she fixes the pillows before crawling in the bed, allowing the younger woman to cuddle into her. "You're so perfect, Alicia."

The younger woman chuckled, pressing a soft kiss on the nape, "I'm always going to be here for you, Emilie, always."

"Go to sleep, princess." Emilie turned the light down and waited for the soft snores. She clings to the younger woman and stares into space. "I know you wouldn't leave me, Alicia, I am afraid I might not be enough for you and then you going to realize that you deserve better, I know I am better but I am afraid I might disappoint you, and Emelia and the scares me I might and I might just wake up and just leave," Emilie sighed her insecurities of not being enough taking over.