Chapter Eighteen

Emilie cooked pasta and put the plates away. She watched her watch. They only had five hours until the girls came over and spent time with them. Tonight she planned for Alicia to not walk straight or sit properly for the next few days.

Alicia came in her robe and sat down at the table. Her gaze fell to the table.

"Will you touch me today, Daddy?"

"Look at me," Emilie said. She wanted to see her eyes.

It conflicted her expression—she knew she'd misspoken—but Emilie will look past it and since she asked, Emilie was going to provide an answer.

"I plan to do more than touch you. Plan to fuck you. I plan to ravish you, hard and repeatedly."

Alicia's lips parted and her eyes grew wide in excitement, her dinner long forgotten.

Emilie smirked, she pushed back from the table, "Let's get started, shall we? I want you naked and on my bed in fifteen minutes."

She took her time climbing the stairs, wanting to prolong the moment. Alicia waited for her on the bed naked as she asked. Emilie smirked, walking over to the bedpost. She needed to bind Alicia first. She got excited by the thought. Alicia's eyes followed her as she kneeled on the bed, lifting a shackle. Alicia's eyes grew wide and, for a second, it appeared like she wanted to run out of the room.

Emilie knew that something in the back of Alicia's mind was screaming about how wrong this was, that she shouldn't be allowing her to do this, but the other part of her won. Alicia wanted this. She wanted everything that came with it

.

"I would not do this tonight." Emilie hummed, as she bounded Alicia spread eagle to the bed, "But I can see you still don't understand. You are mine and you are to behave as I tell you." She smiled and look directly into Alicia's eyes, "And the next time you disrespect me, I will spank you. Nod if you understand."

Alicia nodded in agreement, and a faint smile crossed her face.

"My last submissive could make me cl**ax three times a night." She needed Alicia to outdo her. "I want to try for four. And I want you totally at my mercy."

Emilie slipped a black scarf from under the pillow, Alicia's eyes were wide, an internal battle behind her blue eyes.

"Trust me," Emilie spoke softly as she covered Alicia's eyes and stepped back.

Alicia didn't move an inch. A part of Emilie was excited, but another wondered how she could trust her so much, a perfect stranger, to tie her up and blindfold her. Alicia was offering herself on a platter in the most intimate way.

She trust Emilie way too much when she felt like she didn't deserve it.

Emilie's eyes swept over Alicia's naked form. She wanted to make it good for her, to give her what she wanted. Emilie undid her zipper, and her erection sprang free. She climbed on the bed and sat beside Alicia. She placed her hand on Alicia's shoulder.

"I'm nervous too." Emilie thought.

Emilie could feel her heartbeat rapidly under her palms, just like hers was at the moment. She dragged a finger down her sides, running it along the outer edge of her breasts, bringing her hand back together at her stomach.

She let her hand slide down to let one of her fingers skim over Alicia's wet center. "How long has it been for you, Alicia? How long since another person claimed what is now mine? Answer me." Emilie brought her finger to her lips and tasted her.

Alicia was so sweet. She wanted to bury her face been her legs and never stop until she couldn't have orgasms anymore.

"A few years.."