Chapter Twenty Two

Emilie walks into the bedroom. "Are you and Emelia packed?"

Alicia rolled her eyes. It's been two weeks since the incident and Emilie was paranoid that if you asked her, she was on lockdown and didn't go anywhere without a guard."Yes, I finished packing earlier. Did you book a flight?"

Emilie titled her head and chuckled, "Don't worry about it." she places a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Emelia starts school in January."

"Oh, that's wonderful. I will send a list to the assistant and we will get her things." Emilie took a sip of her coffee.

Alicia cleared her throat. "I was hoping we could get them next week. I go on Christmas break the Friday."

"Oh well, I will have to take the day, then." Emilie places the coffee on the nightstand,

"Hm, so I get you all to myself for a few weeks."

Alicia giggled and placed a kiss on her lips. "Do you have work today?"

"Yes, but later on." Emilie lied.

"Well, I have to get going." Alicia pecks her lips, walks out of the room, and shouts for Amia. and they left the house.

Emile jogged to her car and sped off to her building. She got in the elevator and hit the third-floor button; the doors opened, and she walked over to the white double doors. She pushed it open and stepped into the room.

"Emilie, you can't keep doing this behind her back. She's going to find out."

Emilie pushed the second door open and took her hand. "I know, I know, just a little longer."

The car dropped Amia off and waited for her turn. She stepped out of the car. Steve Madden, strapped heels, adored her feet with denim shorts, a Dior crop top, and her sparkle in the sun. Her entire outfit cost more than her tuition. Emilie had her spoil sometimes a little too much."Hey, Sanna." Alica walked over to the table.

"Hey." Sanna kissed her cheek. "Are you still going to Greenville?"

Alicia took the empty seat. "Yes, why did you ask?"

"Can I please tag along? My mom still lives there. It will be nice to see her."

Alicia sighed, "I will ask Emilie, but I think it's okay for you to come. She's already forcing me to go." She rolled her eyes.

"I think this will be good for you."

Alicia shook her head. "Let's hope."

"How's the submissive life?"

"Shh." Alicia looked around. "Why are you speaking so loudly?"

"Sorry, you're wearing the collar. I didn't think it was a secret."

Alicia glared at her. "It's not bad. I like it a lot. I know she's holding back from showing me full dominance and it's making me sad because I want to fully submit to her."

"You should talk to her about it. I'm sure if you asked, she would tell you."

Alicia zoned out, thinking about it.

Emilie walked around the room with the interior designer. She held the samples against the wall.

"I told you I want light pink furniture for the office and I want her workroom in white and grey. The space on the third floor wasn't huge. It was the right size for Alicia and a small team.

"Yes, I already have them on the way."

Emilie hummed. "Pink is her favorite color, so please get the correct shade so it will tie the room together. It mixes well with the white walls." She walked over to the painters."Here you go."