Chapter Seventeen

(Emilie)

She walked over to the closet and opened the top drawer. The leather box taunted me. She lifted the lift, staring at the object. The next day, she planned to offer Alicia her collar.

That would be another rule broken. She never collared a submissive before taking her. Never. What exactly was she doing by offering her collar to Alicia without having her first?

She couldn't answer that question. She only knew she was.

Emilie held the choker in her palm and tried to imagine how it will look on Alicia. how her long, delicate pale neck would look with her collar around it. She would wear it all week, and even though the world would see it as just a pretty necklace, Alicia and Emilie would know the truth- she was mine. Emilie could treat her as she wanted. She could please Alicia how she wanted. She would pleasure Emilie as she wanted.

Emilie set the collar back in its box and closed the drawer. To collar a submissive.

But she also promises herself she wouldn't take things so far. Yes, Alicia was her submissive, but she was also her girlfriend. Emilie knows she has to treat her like a detailed flower, and god she was a delicate rose.

Collaring someone was significant to her. Emilie was always monogamous once she collared a submissive. Monogamous for however long the relationship lasted. She never shared a collared sub with other doms, and her subs never had to worry about her playing with anyone else.

Emilie sighed and sat on the bed. She picked up the leather-bound volume of a tenant of Mario Praz The Romantic Agony and flipped it. Her eyes fell on a random passage. She clutched the book tightly.

"The exotic and the erotic ideals go hand in hand, and this fact also contributes another proof of a more or less obvious truth, that is that a love of the exotic is usually an imaginative projection of a sexual desire."." Emilie read out loud.

She wondered if Alicia would give in to her sexual desire, the erotic feeling inside.

Erotic.

Erotic in desire.

A burning coiled.

As absurd as it was, it was the perfect, safe word.

Emilie woke up at four-thirty and showered after she left to the kitchen to make herself and Alicia breakfast she hasn't eaten since the steak, which is dangerous, and she needed all her energy.

At five-thirty, she heard Alicia upstairs walking around. Emilie knew she was wondering what she was doing. She knew Alicia had questions and might be afraid to ask, and Emilie hope she asked.

"Oh, Alicia you didn't know what I have in store for you, 6:00 I have 7 hours before Amia gets back," Emilie spoke out loud.

At 6:00 Alicia walked into the kitchen" Good morning, Alicia." she waved at the seat across from her. "Did you sleep well?"

Her eyes were dark-rimmed. She hadn't slept well at all, but Alicia looked at her squarely in the eyes—she'd obeyed the last command.

"No. Not really."

"Eat."

She looked over the spread on the table and then looked at Emilie with a raised eyebrow. "Do you sleep?"

"Occasionally."

Emilie watched her eat, enjoying the play of her jaw and the look of delight when she bit into a muffin. Her eyes sparkle as she chewed.

"Talk to me." she wanted to say. "Ask me questions."

Emilie wondered if she asked her to talk. Would she think of her pushy? would she be talking only because she was dominant, and she asked her to talk?