Chapter Sixteen

At six, Emilie walked into the dining room to find Alicia waiting with a mouth-watering steak on the plate at her seat. It surprised her that Alicia fixed dinner for me.

"Fix yourself a plate and join me," Emilie said, cutting into the steak. It was the first proper meal she had cooked for her, and it didn't disappoint-the steak was juicy and tender.

Alicia joined E, but we ate in silence. She looked deep in thought, and that worried Emilie a bit. She wondered what had Alicia in such a contemplative mood. Maybe she was thinking about leaving? Maybe she had enough? Maybe she didn't want this after all?

There was only one way to find out.

"Come with me, Alicia," Emilie said after they were finished.

We went out of the dining room, up the stairs, and into the playroom. Emilie stepped to the side of the door and waved for Alicia to enter first.

She took three steps inside and spun around to gape at her exactly the reaction Emilie expected.

"Do you trust me, Alicia?"

She glanced from Emilie to the shackles. "I . . . I . . ."

Emilie breezed past her and unbuckled one of them. "What did you think our arrangement would entail? I thought you were well aware of what you were getting yourself into."

Emilie didn't expect her to answer, of course. She just wanted to bring the point home that right now they were not lovers.

"If we are to progress, you must trust me." Trust her, Alicia. Please. "Come here."

She hesitated again, and Emilie knew she would have to do something about that, eventually.

She didn't want to force her. Alicia asked for it they could have been a normal couple she wanted Emilie to own her as well.

"Or we wouldn't do this if you don't want. Remember Alicia, this is all about you and wants you to want," Emilie said.

Alicia walked toward her. She didn't want to end this.

"Very good. Take off your clothes."

Alicia's body trembled as she removed her shirt and bra. Without looking at Emilie, she slid her jeans and panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

Emilie took her arms and chained them above her head. She moved slowly, wanting to savor every minute. Emilie stood before her to undo her shirt, and Alicia watched her with excited, wild eyes.

Emilie didn't want her watching yet. She went back to the large table to her right and opened a drawer. There it was, a heavy black scarf. That would take care of Alicia watching her.

The older woman held it out, so Alicia could see, so she had an idea of what was planned.

"It will heighten your other senses when I blindfold you."

Emilie tied the scarf around Alicia's head, making sure her eyes were covered. That was better. She ran her eyes over Alicia's vulnerable form; she was completely at the older woman's mercy. Bounded and waiting for what she would do to her.

She walked over to the table, taking up her favorite crop. With soft steps, she walked behind Alicia and brushed the hair from her neck. Alicia jumped at the soft touch. Emilie wondered when she would stop jumping every time she was touched.

"What do you feel at the moment, Alicia?" Emilie asked, "Please be honest."

"Fear, I feel fear," Alicia spoke softly

Of course, she felt fear. What a reasonable person wouldn't? Alicia has a right to, give herself to someone, and not fully knowing what they're going to do to you can be frightening.