Chapter Fifteen

(Emilie POV)

Emilie never needed sleep. Most nights she did fine with four or five hours, which was just as well because after having Alicia's lips wrapped around her dick, there was no way in hell she will sleep soon. Emilie ran her hand through her hair and tried focusing on the detailed account sheets on her laptop, but the numbers jumbled in her mind. She cursed in frustration.

Damn it. What had I done? Emilie thought.

Emilie had forced Alicia to her knees and fucked her mouth without asking what she thought or how she felt, or even if she wanted to.

She argued with herself; it was what Alicia wanted; she had free will. Alicia could have told her to stop any minute and she will have stopped. Emilie knew that, but the fact was, she hadn't wanted Emilie to stop. Alicia wanted her to dominate her or else she wouldn't have signed the contract.

Emilie dragged herself to her room, standing at the door where she was sound asleep, proof that Alicia wanted it. She didn't question it again. Emilie went to the playroom and prepared for the next evening.

The Ceo finally made it to bed long after midnight and woke up four and a half hours later, at six-thirty. She did her stretches and a quick yoga routine.

Emilie walked into the kitchen and made Alicia breakfast. She knew that the younger girl will wake up at 7; She left for the gym and came back to the beauty in front of her, walking into the kitchen, and rubbing her eye.

"Good morning sleepy head." Emilie grinned at her.

"Good morning. How long have you been up?" Alicia asked.

"Since six-thirty."

Alicia nodded and sat down, eating quietly.

Emilie took out her phone, snapping a quick picture of her for Instagram.

"Good morning sleepy head" I smiled at the beauty in front of me

"Good morning, love how long have you been up," she asked

"Since 5:30"

She nods and sat and ate I took out my phone and snapped a picture with her for Instagram.

such a beautiful morning with the princess @AliD

"Eat, then be in my bedroom when your finish page five paragraph two," Emilie said, walking off.

As much as Emilie tried to imagine what it would be like to have Alicia spread out on her bed, the sight still left her stunned. The late morning sun cast, glowing over the bed, illuminating her silhouette, making her skin shimmer.

Alicia's eyes were closing, allowing Emilie a few seconds to observe her. She stared at her mouth, at the way her lips parted slightly, almost as if she were talking to herself. Emilie's gaze continued traveling, glimpsing over her delicate neck as she wanted to sink her teeth in and mark her. She watches as Alicia swallowed, how her muscles clench under her skin. The movements of her hands caught Emilie's attention as she brushed her fingers over the bedspread. Alicia's eyes were still shut tight.

Alicia's breasts were the perfect size to fit in the palm of her hands. Emilie stared as she took a deep breath, her chest raises and her nipples a dusky rose strained in excitement. She craved to bite into them. To taste her-

Later.

Emilie clenched her fists and her eyes cast downward, along the gentle slope of her defined stomach where Alicia had her knees spread, Emilie's eyes drank in the sight lower and saw how wet she was already.

Wet for me.

Ready for me.

Her c**k hardened at the thought.

Later, Emilie told herself. Learn some control.

Emilie knew if she didn't move forward with her plan, she would tear her clothes off and take Alicia. But that was not her plan, she always did everything according to plan.

Well, almost everything.

Emilie, this is not about, she told herself. Not much anyway, just give her what she needs.

She unclenched her fist and walked to the bed. "Keep your eyes closed."

Alicia jumped, she's been so inwardly focused, she hadn't heard Emilie enter.

"I like you spread out like this. Take your hands and pretend they are mind. Touch yourself. Show me what you like, what you want." Emilie spoke softly.

She hesitated. Again.

"Now, Alicia," Emilie called out. She had to be more patient than usual. She was new to this, after all.

Alicia moved her hands to her breast, and while she was gentle at first, her touch grew rougher and harder as she rolled the tip of one nipple and then the other. She took one and pinched it, eliciting a small gasp of pleasure.

"Baby girl, I want you to be gentle about it, don't rough up your beautiful breast."

One of her hands trailed down her stomach, while the other kept working her nipples. Alicia slipped a finger between her legs.

Just one?

"You wound me, Alicia." Emilie moved closer. She felt Alicia's breath on her face. Her eyes fluttered open. "Keep your eyes closed."

Emilie glanced down, watching the rapid beat of her heart. She wondered if she could make it beat even faster.

"You had me stuffed in your mouth until you couldn't breathe and now you use a single finger to represent my cock?"

Why yes, she could look at that heart race.

Alicia slipped another finger inside.

"Another."

Alicia's breath hitched, but she added a third and slowly started moving them.

The sight before her, seeing Alicia so submissive to her and god, was a sight.

"Harder, I would fuck you harder by now." It was the truth. One day she would show her just how hard.

A faint blush spread across her chest. Her nipples grew harder.

She liked it when Emilie talked dirty to her. Alicia liked it dirty, rough, and dominating. She felt herself grow harder as she imagined herself in the place of her fingers. Emilie's cock was pumping in and out of her. She wished it caused her moans.

Alicia was close, her breathing was rougher, and the flush on her chest darkened, her lips opened and closed.

Emilie pressed her chest to her, "Now."

Alicia let herself go and there wasn't a sight on this earth as beautiful as Alicia when she orgasmed. The concentration of her face, the taut lines of her body as release washed over her, the soft moans fell from her lips.

Next time, Emilie promised her straining cock, next time she cl**axes you will be inside her.

Alicia opened her eyes and looked up at her, her gaze fell on Emilie's pants.

"See, this is what you do to me, princess." Emilie pushed her hair from her face. "That was an easy orgasm, Alicia. Don't expect that to happen often." Emilie smirked wickedly.

She looked over Alicia's still-flushed body, now covered with a faint hint of sweat. "You need to shower since you didn't have time this morning. You can do whatever you want until six my love." Emilie pecked her lips, getting off of her.

Alicia nodded.

"Answer me." Emilie slapped her thigh.

"Yes, Daddy."