Chapter Four

It's been two months since the couple been seeing each other, it has gotten stressful for Alicia. The sexual frustration has been through the roof, Alicia was tiring of the make-out sessions, they weren't together, which also had Alicia on edge and Emilie only wanted to keep her behind closed doors.

Was she ashamed of Alicia?

If the couple went out, it was in private and away from everyone. 

Alicia liked the motion it was going, but she was a horny young adult that wanted to be touched. No matter how much Alicia tried pushing them in that direction, Emilie shut it down.

"I'm young and want to do more. It's been two months and nothing, just a little fingering." Alicia sighed.

"Two months? And you haven't fucked, shocking." Sanna laughed.

Sanna, Ariel, and Alicia laid around Ariel's living room drinking wine.

"Alicia maybe, she just wants to keep it romantic and not go over boundaries," Ariel said.

"Shut up your such a hopeless romantic." Sanna scolded Ariel.

"Ugh you don't understand, your old well not old but old your twenty-six. I'm a pre-adult that has gotten none in so long I maybe have cobwebs under there." Alicia said laughing.

Sanna snorted "Maybe tomorrow go see her in your cheer uniform." Sanna wiggled her eyebrows at Alicia.

"Don't try seducing her, Alicia, just hold out."

"Ariel, stop being a prude," Sanna said, throwing a pillow at her.

"Fine Ariel, fine. I need a few cold showers," Alicia sighs, laying back on the sofa.

Alicia looked down at her phone as it rang, Emilie was requesting to FaceTime.

"Speak of the devil" Alicia showed them the phone.

She swiped answering.

"Hi beautiful, " Emilie said.

"Hi." Alicia sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing Em, just frustrated with work."

"I know you're lying." Emilie stared at her sternly.

"Okay, what did you call for Emilie?" Alicia rolled her eyes.

"Well, I called to see your beautiful face but with that attitude." Emilie grinned at her.

"I'm not mad Emilie, I missed you," Alicia said.

"I called to see if you wanted to go to a gala opening with me, I'm wearing a grey tie if you wanted to match it," Emilie said.

"Okay, I'll love to but no more diamonds Emilie please," Alicia said.

Sanna stared at her.

"Okay, okay, it's tomorrow I'll pick you up at 8 after your game," Emilie said.

"Alright bye," Alicia said, sending her a kiss.

"Bye beautiful." Emilie hung up the call.

"Bitch, what you mean diamonds?"

"Uh--Ummm, Emilie bought me a diamond watch and necklace." Alicia shrugged.

"What do you mean diamonds Alicia genuine diamonds?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah, and she acted like it was whatever." Alicia nodded.

"What the fuck does Emilie do for a living? I need me an Emilie." Sanna said laughing.