Orochimaru's Daughter: Life in Konoha 2 (NarutoFanfic)

Series:

#1 Orochimaru's Daugter: Life In Konoha

#2 Orochimaru's Daughter: Life in Konoha 2

PROLOGUE:

I sighed, and stared up at the sky. I was tired from training to the point I couldn't feel my limbs. It'd been.... mmm.... maybe four years since I left the Leaf Village. I wonder how dog boy is, Kiba? The bushes rustled, and I immediately pulled out a kuni-knife, and was on my feet in a snap. A small, white hare hopped out, saw me, squealed, and hopped away. I chuckled softly, how cute. My nose twitched, and I caught an unfamiliar scent. I frownened in confusion, unsure what it was. A sizzling sort of hissing sound alerted me to what it was, and I jumped at the sound of the explosion.

I jumped away from the paper bomb. My left arm stung from the heat of it, and smoke filled the air clouding my vision. I squinted, struggling to see and look for the enemy.. Through the smoke I could sense shuriken coming way. One shuriken whizzed passed my right shoulder, the other just barely missed my leg. I jumped back a few feet through the tree's and smoke to duck down in the thick leaves. 'Where's the enemy hiding' I wondered. I looked around cautiously, and carefully looked for the enemy. The smoke was clearing, and I could dimly see two figures in black cloaks with red clouds on them. I resisted the urge to laugh. Their nails were painted purple, and I was pretty sure they were Akatsuki.

"Come on out Yumi of the Leaf" the tallest called. I frowned, they knew who I was.

"We know you are the jinjuriki of the juubi, Matatabi" the other stated.

"Shut-up" his partner snapped. I carefully stood up, their backs facing my direction. I could avoid a fight, and get away if I was carefull and quick. Started to move when the one with the grey sort of hood over his head whirled around, a kuni knife flying through the air from his hand. I dodged, but I felt the metal kuni knife graze my arm, and blood driped from the minor wound. Too late, I just couldn't see to avoid a fight.