Date Night

Quick message: Lol, I'm a sucker for romance. All my stories (most) have some kind of romance theme going on :P

I laughed as I through a high kick, aiming for Kiba's head of course.

"Miss me!" he laughed. I grinned and did a move I'd leanred from Lee. I continued spinning and ducked into a low spinning kick. Akamaru barked, though I wasn't sure exactly what he was barking about I had a feeling he was telling Kiba to jump.

SHOULD THERE BE A JONIN EXAMS IN THE BOOK???? LOL RESUME STORY:

"Thanks boy!" Kiba grinned as he jumped up to a high tree branch. 'Not fair, the dog told him of my plan' I thought.

"Na, na kitteh! Whatcha going to do now?" Kiba asked making a face. I made a few quick hand signs and punched the air as snakes shot out of my sleeve, "Striking shadow snake!"

The snakes twisted as they shot towards him. I made the tiger hand sign again with my free hand and allowed some of my chakra to flow into the snakes. Kiba ducked and dodged and jumped over them. Not a single one came close... perfect.

"Passing Fang!" Kiba exclaimed as he charged towards me, spinning at alarming speeds. I jumped into the air, but didn't count on him to twist back around towards me.

"White Snake Escape" I whispered quietly. He slammed into me, and my body fell limp to the ground. 

"Oh no Yu- wait a minute?" Kiba muttered as he ran over to my limp body. It fell into dust right in his  hands. Just then I slithered up behind him, catching him by suprise, and twisted around him. 

"Damn it, forgot your sneaky with your jutsu" he groaned in defeat. I stuck my forked tongue out at him. He grinned and before I knew it there was a burst of smoke. I tightened my twisting snake body onto nothing. 

"Damn it" I muttered as I transformed into my original self. My nose twitched and I frowned. I couldn't smell him! 'Shit now I'm in trouble' I thought. 'Relax, not a battle' I reminded myself. I laughed quietly at myself for being so worked up. Just then something hit me causing me to fly up in the air. My arms flailing in the air I fell to the ground, but I never hit it. Instead Kiba's strong arms wrapped around me.

"Gotcha! I win, and I belive you owe me a date" Kiba laughed.

"Put me down!" I complained.

"So it's a date?" he asked one more time, a wild grin showing off his sharp canine teeth spread wider across his face.

"Fine" I muttered and kissed him on the check. He laughed and began walking.

"Now put me down already" I complained more. He shook his head though, 

"Why, I like holding you. Besides I know how much you love being close to me" he said grinning. I felt my cheeks heat up to the point I thought my face was on fire. I knew I was blushing, and of Kiba saw and was laughing not stop as he carried my through the forest. I groaned, 'he's such an over-confident jerk' I thought sarcasticly.

"Have you admit your cute when your mad" he said, "Which do you want Ichiraku, Amaguriama, or Yakiniku Q?" he asked (ramen, sweets, bbq)

I grinned, "Amaguriama" I told him.

"Women and their dessersts, why why why?" he muttered.

"Shut up Kiba" I giggled. 'Shoot did I just giggle?' I thought. Still walking he put his forehead to mine, "What you don't like hearing me talk?" he whispered.

"Nope" I said with a sarcastic tone.

"To bad, I'll just keep talking" he snickered.

"No you won't" I told him. Before he could protest I kissed him on his sweet lips. He stoped walking. When I pulled away he continued walking. I wonder what he's thinking. Then Akamaru barked loudly. I'd forgotten about poor Akamaru. 

"Aw relax Akamaru" Kiba laughed. The dog nudged his side playfully.

Kiba:

We stopped at Amaguriama and bought a bag of Daifuki. Daifuku are like jelly donuts. They're rice cakes stuffed with a sweet filling. Some of the ones we'd bought were filled with a bean-paste, apple-paste, strawberry-paste, banana-paste, and even a melon-paste. We walked for a while before stopping at her apartment stairs and ate. In between eating one I tossed Akamaru a Daiuku. He seemed content, and happy.

"You know I really ought to talk more" I muttered to myself. She rolled her eyes dramaticaly. There were two left, one for each of us to take home. I pulled Yumi close to me, and she sighed. The stars shown above us, it was beautiful. 'Not as beautiful as the girl in my arms though' I thought. 

"Kiba!" I heard a very loud, fat mouth calling my name. I groaned, well this is akward. My sister saw us and blushed. I knew exacly what was going through her head, "Awww" and "You two are so cute" and stuff like that

"Aww yout two are so cute!" my sister, Hana, laughed.

"Strong girl, haven't let Kiba's wild nature scare you off" Hana said patting Yumi's shoulder.

"Well he surely is full of himself" Yumi laughed. I groaned, could they talk any more about me when I RIGHT HERE! 'So ackward' I thought.

"Come on sis lets go home, I'm tired" I lied, no I was full of enerygy from the sugary Daifuku's. I stood up.

"Liar" Hana called me out. 

"Aw!" I groaned and flopped back down. Hana was laughing non-stop.

"Get your rest dog-boy" Yumi joked.

"Hey, I am no 'Inu no shonen'" I said. 

"Goodnight Kiba, and goodnight Ms. Inuzuka" Yumi said.

"Please, call me Hana" my sister said giving Yumi a friendly smile. Yumi turned and walked up the stairs to her apartment. After waving good bye one last time she disappeared into her apartment. I carried the bag with my remaining Daifuku home when Hana snatched it from me hand.

"Yummy!" she exclaimed before popping it into her mouth. 

"Naw, naw you didn't!" I yelled at her. To rub it in my face more she patted her stomach.

"Had to be the best Daifuku I've ever had" she exagerated. I hurried to my bedroom and flooped down into bed. Life is cruel, people eat all your sweet desserts!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Should their be a JONIN EXAMS????????????? 

IF I WROTE ABOUT THE JONIN EXAMS IT WOULD BE SIMULAR TO THE CHONIN EXAM'S FOREST OF DEATH AND WITH A FEW OTHER CHALLENGES.

THIS WOULD ADD A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO THE BOOK JUST SO YOU KNOW. 

SHOULD THERE BE A JONIN EXAMS????