Prepare For Attack; Answers

There was gasp of suprise, ice-shattering, and snarling. Two well drawn, black and white, lions stood in front of me. I recognized them to be from Sai's super beast scroll jutsu. Beside me stood Sai himself with a scroll and brush in hand.

"Thanks Sai, where are the others?" I asked.

"There was another attack, they sent me to find you and Naruto. Good thing they did" he said as he quickly drew out another set of lions on the scroll.

"Ninja art, super beast scroll" he said. The drawings came up, now three-demensional, and attacked Kudara. She yelped in pain as they held her down to the ground. Sai was busy on getting ready to draw more and attack the one attacking Nugushi when a group of people carrying large sacks came running up. A dark shadows stretched out towards them. 'Shikamaru's shadow?' I thought. from behind came running Lee and Sakura. 

"We got the goods Nugushi, run!" they yelled. The Toshiki clan fled once again; however, they forgot poor Kudara. 'Cowards' I thought, they were absolutely disgusting. I remembered Naruto once telling me something Kakashi said, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their comrads are worse than scum...

"Cowards!" Lee yelled as he skidded to a halt. 

"They stole weapons from around the village" Shikamaru told us. 

"Meaning the villagers can't defend themselves" Sakura spoke with a grim tone. It was up to us to stop them. From someone on the ground came a groan, reminding us of the comrad they left behind. Kudara started to rise to her feet, but she made the mistake of looking into my eyes. I grinned, not looking away from her eyes, she'd fallen to my paralyzing jutsu. In her mind she was being held by a large snake that was looking deeply into her eyes, hissing softly and showing deadly fangs. I looked away, sure that she was trapped.

"Allright, we need to move her someone, and find get some imformation" Shikamaru instructed. Lee picked up the paralyzed girl and carried her back to the house we were all staying at. She was sat down on the floor. She starred straight forward, a glassy, dumbfounded look in her eyes. I released some of my hold onto her. She looked up, and at us, then began to struggle against the giant snake that she thought was around her when there wasn't anything. 

"Relax" I commanded, and she did as told.

"Your name is Kudara right?" Shikamaru asked. She nodded slightly, the fear was replaced with anger.

"And you are ninja of the leaf?" she asked.

"Sure are" Naruto spoke proudly.

"You ninja are disgusting. Picking on the weak, and forcing us to stay weak" she spat.

"Hey! Don't you insult the leaf village!" Naruto snapped, but Sakura and Sai held him back. If Sakura and Sai weren't around I would have let him knock the living daylights out of her. 'The leaf village is great' I thought proudly.

"You shouldn't be talking, you clan has been picking on this village for a while now" Shikamaru said grinning. Kudara gritted her teeth and grumbled.

"There's no point in being mad or doing something foolish, so why don't you come clean and tell us what the Toshiki Clan has planned" Shikamaru asked, but his tone was more demanding. 

"Never would I sell out my clan to the likes of you" she spat at him. Shikamaru sighed, "Such a drag" he muttered and turned to me and nodded. I nodded in response and knelt down in front of Kudara.

"Look at me" I ordered. She looked away, "Look at me" I said and turned her face so her eyes looked into mine. A look of horror crossed her face as my paralysis jutsu took hold. In her mind she was seeing a large snake in my place, jaws stretched wide and fangs dripping poison.

"What are the plansss of the Toshiki clan?" I hissed. 

"T-to take c-con-control of this village" she stuttered.

"Why?" I asked.

"To make it a b-base t-to attack" she told me. I frowned.

"Attack who?" I asked.

"I-I- I can't t-tell you" she said, resisting the fear she felt so strongly. I closed my eyes briefly and called, I willed for more of the Matatabi's, the three-tails chakra, to flow through me, to strength the jutsu.

"Tell me" I ordered. She gasped in fear, her body quivering. 

"the leaf village" she finaly said. Everyone in the room gasped, 'an attack? on the leaf village?' I thought horrified. This mission was more important than ever now.