Scroll Number Three

So we left the tower with a blue and a yellow scroll. We had to find the enemy shinobi now that had a green scroll. This is day 5 out of 6.

Yumi:

I grinned, 'this is going to be easy' I thought since we had Hinata and her byokugan. My body tensed, 

"At four o'clock" I whispered Immediately my team scattered into hiding, but not fast enough. A paper bomb had been thrown and there was a loud explosion. I took cover in a bush, waiting for the enemy to make an appearance. 

"Well aren't you pretty" whispered a voice. I looked behind me, ready to give Kiba a good beat down for fooling around, but it wasn't Kiba.

Kiba:

A familiar, loud scream echoed into the air. I wipped out kuni-knife about to jump out, but then I'd be exposed. 'Had it been Yumi or Hinata screaming' I wondered. Jumping out of hidding would expose me to the enemy, and that wasn't a good tactic. Beside me Akamaru growles. A scent above reached my sensitive nose. We jumped back as the enemy struck the spot we'd just been. I lunged forth with a kuni in hand and Akamaru reading to sink his teeth into the shinobi's leg. The sound of metal clashing echoed as my kuni struck his. 

"Your much quicker than your friend" he snickered. I growled bitterly, 

"What have you done?" I demanded to know. From below a large, black mass swooped up and surrounded the shinobi; Shino's insects. I watched them crush him to bits. There was an awfull squelching sound. 

"Are you okay?" Shino asked. 

"I'm fine" I replied. Hinata jumped down from a high branch to the ground. Down below Yumi lay on the ground spead-eagle. 

"Yumi!" I called to her. I too jumped down and helped her up. 

"Thanks Kiba-sam" she muttered, her face turning a deep shade of pink.  

"Lets get moving the enemy is still around" she added. 

"I say we fight" I protested. 

"Yumi what happened, that was your scream wasn't it?" Shino asked.  

"I uh yes!" she stammered. 

"Look at you being all shy" I teased. Again she blushed that deep shade of pink. I stiffled a laugh, this was amusing. There wa silence and then Shino spoke, 

"Lets go, Hinata and Kiba take the lead for now" 

I found it weird that he wanted us to lead, but we didn't complain. Shino was in the far back, and Yumi just behind me. 

"You okay?" I asked Yumi. She blushed and nodded her head slightly. 

"What's wrong cat have your tongue" I teased.  

"Stop it" she giggled sheepishly and punched my shoulder. I instantly recoiled, expected her to severely bruise my arm, but I was okay. I glanced at Shino, Hinata, and Akamaru. They were okay, normal. I shook my head disapprovingly, 'Relax Kiba, nothing's wrong' I told myself. i repeated this thought until I heard the scaping sound of metal on metal, the sound of a kuni-knife being drawn out. I whirled around to see Yumi throwing a kuni-knife at me! I threw my arms up, but Shino's bugs formed a wall. Before I knew it Shino had thrown a wire-string around Yumi keeping he restrained. 

"Oi! What the hell!" I cursed. I seperated myself from my squad with Akamaru by my side. 

"That is not Yumi" Shino informed me. I didn't move nor yell. Weak punches, giggling, the blushing: That wasn't Yumi. She threw bone-shattering or bruising punches, blushed yeah, but didn't giggle like she had earlier.