Its for the best

Erik's pov
"Hello miss I have a question. If this is not a zoo then am I permitted to leave?" She thought for a minute.
"You and your two brothers: Jake, Sam are allowed to leave yes as long as one of you at all times are with jay." I could feel sams eyes burning through the back of my head. If I'm allowed to leave then I wish to do so. I hate it here. I'm not with my brothers I'm with the remains. Jake isn't the same, Sam isn't the same and jay isn't the same. I want to get away from this. Just me for once.
The lady sat down with jay and decided to start on a new tactic.
"I'll ask you a question and then you can ask me one okay? What is your favorite color"
"Orange" everyone in the room jumped. It sounded so weak and scared but it was still jay. He spoke!!
"We're are my parents?" This is the most interested Jake has been in anything fore weeks; jay talking. But again it wasn't jay or at Leary's not the jay I knew. I need to get out of here but not before I hear the answer.
The woman looked slightly uncomfortable.
"Umm... at this moment there werabouts are unknown sorry" jay didn't cry or seem scared he was just...empty
I'm definitely getting out of here.
"Wait miss. I was wondering if you would escort me out of this hellhole" I again felt holes burning through the back of my head
"You are only 17 were are you going to go?" 17 I thought I was oh no. It was my birthday last week and we did nothing. So I'm 17. One year closer to being a free person.
"I don't know but anywhere but here"
"Okay we will try and find you a childrens home as soon as possible but for now we will have to keep you here" she left the room leaving me with a highly angry Sam. Jake was having a one way conversation with jay.
" what the hell fo you think your doing!! Running away like mum and dad?! Like jay!"
"I'm not running away I'm being re-moved. I can't stay here why would I want to anyway? You've all changed. Jake is quite, Your more defensive and jay is empty. And I'm just always angry so it's for the best. Your all benefiting from this place and I'm not. It's making me worse!" He nodded at this as if he accepted my desision.
"Just don't leave us completely. Come and visit please"
"I will. This is for the best"

Hello. Can I just say thank you so much for all the dads it's truly amazing.

 Can I just say thank you so much for all the dads it's truly amazing

Bye guys
Jay