thunderstorm

Jay's pov
It was forecast for a storm soon and as we started to see blackened clouds cone closer we decided to head home. We were currently on a 6 mile walk witch we only managed to get half way through meaning we only have 3 miles to home. panic started to rise in my chest as it started to rain. I then notised we were in the open. I started to cry when thunderbolts started to hit the ground miles away. I had just learnt about lightning and it was attracted to higher things do to the amount of opposite atoms bridging down to earth. As I was lost in my train of thought I was left behind my my brothers. I started running to catch up but I was out of breath. I stopped to take my inhaler when I started to feel short of breath. Just as I was about to set of running again a load ringing filled my ears as I heard a scream. Not knowing if the screech was made by me I covered my ears. My whole body was numb but I felt my self moving around. I tried to make words come out of my mouth but suddenly I was no longer thinking but instead in a deep sleep full of pain.

Erik's pov
The storm had started about 15 minutes ago and jay had started to panic. He had curled up in a bright orange fluffy blanket on the couch whimpering softly as Jake wrapped his arms around the small ball.
About 9 months ago JJ was out with us and he was struck by lightning. He was very lucky to survive but he now has a very large scar spread out across his whole chest and down his left leg and slightly down his left arm. Ever since he's hated any load noise or storm. He gets spooked very easy so we tend to not ho so hard on him.

We all started to hear his breathing getting shallower and his whimpering increase so Jake instructed Sam to go find his inhaler and for me to go and get him some hot coco for later. I went into the kitchen to prepare the chocolate when I heard a load bang and a pearsing scream. I mutter a swear word under my breath and run back into the livingroom. His face is now clearly viable with tears rolling down his cheeks. Jake is bent over him singing one of JJ's songs. Jake wasn't a great singer but singing had always been a comfort to JJ. I came over behind him stoking his ginger locks as Sam comes back in the room and asking for Jay to take his inhaler. JJ agrees and opens his mouth allowing air to fill his lungs. By now the storm had died down leaving JJ whimpering into Jakes chest. I checked the time; three thirty pm. Jeez that was a long storm. I looked over at Sam who was staring at JJ's scars along his arm. He kept on moathing "shit. Shit. Shit." Over and over. Ever since mom and dad died we've all tried our Best to look after each other but we all have breaking points. Sam's is when little Jay has a meltdown. He's not so good with small kids.

I walk over and place a hand on his shoulder. He jumps as turns to me. Me and Sam are twins but I'm older by 49 minutes. I love rubbing it in his face even though he's probably more responsible than me. Not responsible Just more than me.
The whimpering stopped and was soon replaced with soft snores. I was the first to speek.

"So who wants to watch a movie??" They both rolled there eyes but agreed and we put on maze runner three after jay had been carried upstairs.

So what did you guys think?? This is my first book so it's not very good but I hope you enjoyed it.
648 words.