school.

It had been three days since the terrible thunderstorm. I'm in school again hoping everyone had dropped the whole teasing. I have no friends. I don't ready have enemies but I have people who hate me. Who hurt me birth emotionally and physically. Today Erik wasn't in to protect me either. I know Jake and Sammy were but they've never really beaten anyone up. I'm not a load round my brothers at school. They have to many friends who they don't want to get embarrassed in front of. Which is fine. All I do is read anyway.
I jumped as the bell rang for history. Not one of my best subjects but I can handle it. As I was going to the stairs a large shoulder crashed into my as I then proseded to fall down them. Shit. I thought. I shoulder connected with the concrete stairs. Shit, shit, shit, shit. I wasn't necessary worried about the shooting pain up my arm but more of the people charging at me. I felt a hand grab my ankle and dry m drag me so i was hanging upside down.
"Wassup nerd? Did the storm scare you? Did toy wet yourself? Aaawww wittle baby Jay wet himself." The monstrous hand released me dropping me in the bin while throwing water down the lower region.
Now I could focus on the pain. My shoulder really killed. I couldn't move it but, ow, it may be dislocated. Then my head, that hurt from when I fell in this bin. Aw it smelt. The rotting smell of banana scin and chewing gum ask hit me at once. I had to get out I had to... HISTORY!!! I need to get to history. Uuuggghh I'm so late. Okay so if I move that shoulder, no that's not gonna work. You see here's my problem, both my arms and head are in the bin meaning I can't get out.
"Help!" This was the most embarrassing moments of my life.
"Help" someone said mocking me. Please just help me already. Can't you see that in stuck. Well of curse course they can see that I'm stuck stupid they just can't be assed to help. Fuck this. I tried to move again. This was getting old. Finally a strong pair of hands connected with my anchors ankle and yanked me up.
I can breath. I hadn't notest my whesing while I was in there but now I could clearly hear my labored breaths.
"Shouldn't you be in class Jay?"
Yes Sir I should but some idiots shoved me in there and wouldn't let me out!
"Well boy why weren't you in class?!"
"Sorry Sir I tripped"
"Tripped my a... Listen detention after school 1 hour. Now get to class" wait, Sir actually thought I threw myself into a bin. I thought teachers were smart.
I slowly walked the rest of the way to history and doesn't slowly opened the door. Every eye turned to look at me. Stair at me. I shivered and took my place. A large boy leant closer to me and said
"Take a bath bin boy" I sunk lower in my seat. I hate this.
------------------end of school-------------
I walked out of school still smelling like shit. I sightly jogged to the bus stop and leant against the wall. The bus finally came and I went home. None of my brothers let me drive with them. There to cool for me. I'm a nerd. All my brothers great brothers but I know I'm a bother what with by asthma, panic attacks and epilepsy and with nee bullied at school. I'm just a bother.
We pulled up at my stop and I jumped of. I ran inside dumped my bag on the side and ran upstairs to my room and have a shower. School sucks.

Sorry this was short but I really had nu ideas. I wanted to put a picture of someone stuck in a bin but it didn't work ):
Jay