2:28

sammys pov

i woke up to a pair of long arms wrapped around my waist. jay had come in last night after he couldn't sleep. i'm sure he was aiming to go to Jake's but took a wrong turn. we've been trying to keep the lad away from Erik after he picked up a bug at the hospital. he didn't even get it when we were down by with jay he got it when he broke his wrist when punching a wall. he was really aiming for a kid talking smack about something or other. i'm surprised  no ones been suspicious of Jake saying he's 18. 

i felt JJ shuffle next to me so i might as well wake the kid up and get him some bread.

"JJ bud. time to get up. we have school in an hour and you know how grumpy i am when i'm not fully awake."

"mmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmm. noooooooooo. i don't want to do school. let me stay in bed." i hate it when jj doesn't want to get up its so annoying. normally Jake will get him up. in fact ill go get jake and hell deal with it.

"fine but i'm getting Jake" 

"fine ill get up. whats the time?" i looked down at my smashed watch witch was of by an hour. 2:28am. ohh.

"never mind Jay just go back to sleep."

"why im awake now" as i was about to reply a softer voice came from the other side of the room.

"why the heck are the two of you awake at 3 in the morning. you could wake the ill one up over here."

"already am awake. i was waiting to see how long it would take for them to realise the time" i couldn't quite make out my twins face but i can tell he's smiling soo hard. just as i went to lay down i felt someone get up of my bed. i watched jay walk over and into his own room. or out of the door i cant see through walls but just as a guess.

"goodnight Sammy. hope you aren't moody tomorrow."

"goodnight sicko"

hi. im really sorry this is probably the shortest storey update so far. i have a small problem of i left my phone in my nanas car. right now i am doing this on my mums computer which she normally uses for marking. i wont uploud as frequently untill i have my phone back but when i do there will be more longer chapters and better ones. again sorry.

jay