The lake. 1

This chapter is not very eventful but it's long. Not the best but I got bored and had no ideas but number two will be much more eventful.
Jake POV
Life is hard enough without school. We have to worry about getting a well enough paid job to survive when we grow up, you need a good house which good living conditions, you need a good family and for all that you need more than school you need common sense. Sammy and I have a lot of that but jay and Erik seem to lack a bit of it. Erik especially. Last week he punched a wall during a fight because he missed his face. The fight was about family fair enough but you don't go around punching people. Jay tends to hide his feelings not only from us but also from himself. If he was the brick wall Erik had plunged he would have run of to the bathroom instead of getting help, he then would of left it. But jay has IQ Erik is still learning a lot about the simple stuff in life. I still have a lot of faith in the both of them but I have to worry. If I didn't worry I wouldn't care and I care a hell of a lot.

"Jake wake up i want to go to the park is that okay?" I heard a very rushed sentence wake me from my not so pleasant dream.
"Homework?"
"Got none"
"What are you going to do you've broken your arm?"
"Just watch them play a round of footy that's all. Can I go?"I looked up to see Erik grinning down at me.
"Uugghh fine. What's the time I want you to be back in an hour and a half okay"
"Okay" I heard footsteps leave the room. I still don't know the time great.

Skip shower, we can take being smelly but we can't take spendings anymore money, clothes, same as usual and time to go and see the other two.

I walk down stairs and see Sam sitting on the breakfast bar looking bored out of his mind and then I glance over at a sleeping jay on the couch.
"Hey Sammy boy"
"Hey Jake, good sleep?" Still don't know the time it could be 3 in the afternoon for all I know.
"I had the weirdest dream about a dragon eating goats which I collected for him from a special field of goats. D'you know the time?" Sam looked at me like I was crazy. I tend to have weird dreams for no reason,
"It's 9:32" he glanced down at his watch and then looked at me confused again. "Why the hell are you up so damn late and why haven't I had breakfast yet?" He jumped up and found the half empty loaf of bread.

"Morning Jake" I jump as a pair of arms wrap around my waist
"Morning jay. Sorry were we being load?"
"Nah I never slept I just listened to you convo and then breakfast was mentioned and I thought I might as well come out" I laughed a bit from this. He does that sometimes, just lays there pretending to sleep while he listens to our conversations. It gets really annoying after a while but I haven't told him to stop so I can't complain.
"Are we doing something today? Erik's gone out." I hadn't planned anything but jay was in that whiny mood and Sam was still bored out of his mind while he split the toast with jay.
"Um, sure we'll head down to the river and maybe skim some rocks or something" Sam looked mildly happy and jay ran upstairs to get changed. He was still in his pajamas.
I'm not sure about Erik though. We might have to wait until he comes back. He never comes back on time though especially on a Sunday. Oh sod it we'll leave a note.
Erik
We have all gone out on a walk. We should come back at about 1-3 do not leave the house and don't have a shower your wearing a cast
Jake
The showering with a cast on may not sound necessary but he's done it twice. No gosh darn common sense.

"Jake are we going yet?" Jay is always eager.
"Not yet I need my breakfast first. Chill we have the whole day. Unless Sam decides to get stuck in another tree.
"Really Erik shoves me up there I had nothing to do with it except getting stuck in it." He looked at me which mild anger. Not the best way to start the day which one angry child, a missing child and a very impatient child.
"Are we going yet? C'mon your only eating have a peace of toast."
"Well I'm sorry should I eat the whole peace?"
"Nice try but your not aloud. Your always so worried about money that you wouldn't dare break your own rules and that would then make you a hypocrite which would then mean we could do it two so then we would have to worry about money because we'd all be biting of all we can chew"
"Bloody hell and after that monologue we can go. I've finished."

We set of walking because the bus doesn't take us to where we want to go and it's only a few miles walk. Saying that it's a bit harder for me because I've ended up carrying jay because he's already tired. He isn't massively heavy but after a while it's like carrying an anvil on both of your shoulders.
"Hey jay. D'you mind walking on the ground for a while I'm getting tired"
"Yea sure" I probably shouldn't have said that so bluntly jay takes things way to far but sometimes you have to think about yourself as well.
"JJ what's the time?"
"10:41"
We still had a ten minute walk and then we should be there. It's weird when you think about it, we all walk differently; Sam walks which his head looking straight down, I walk with my head straight ahead and jay walks while looking at everything: the sky, the trees, the floor, the walls, the flowered, the random houses we pass and he seems really fascinated by it all. I don't know why we've seen it all before nothings new, except the houses and the people.
Do you guys have preference music you want me to put on these?