back to school

Jays POV
The half term vacation had ended. I hate school but that's were I'm going back to today. Jake had already come in and woken me up saying breakfast is toast and that I need to be down in 5. I stayed in bed for another 5 minutes before getting up and putting on a goody and jeans.

I also then put on my glasses knowing how at school it's really difficult to see the board. Now it's time for breakfast, toast and butter.
"Hey sleepy head" Erik said as he ruffled my hair.
"Hi Erik. You look nice" Erik was wearing a black goody, vans cap and blue jeans."were is Sammy?"
This time Jake replied from the kitchen
"he went to school with some mates" Jake then passed me my toast and sat next to me. We started a dull conversation until 7:30 when we have to set of .
We all walk to school which normally takes 20 minutes. School starts at 8:10 meaning Jake and Erik and Sam then has time to hang out with mates.
Jake and Erik walked to school with me witch is something they do every day since I was jumped by some druggies.
"So what you have today JJ?"
"English, maths, computer science, RE. You?"
Same except I have textiles instead of English and P.E instead of science. "
"I got P.E, maths, product design, PSHEE." I looked up and we had arrived at school.
"Bye lil' bro"
"Bye J"
"Bye guys" I jogged up to my form room on the second floor and walked into classroom and slumped at the back. After 5 minutes a kid I had never seen entered the class. Oh no I'm in the wrong room. No I've been in here all the time. Maybe it changed. I'm going to be laughed at. He's bit laughing. Maybe he doesn't realize I'm here yet. No maybe he's new. No he's coming to words me.
"Hi my names Bailey. I'm new. Can I sit there?" Yes he's new. He's being So nice to me. He doesn't know how much of a loser I am yet.
"Um, yea. But you'd probably prefer sitting away from me" Bailey sat down beside me.
"Why. You to cool for me?"
"No. Your probably to cool for me."
"You seem cool. I didn't catch your name?"
"Jay. My names Jay" I said smiling. Maybe I've found a new friend.
As the day went on I had 2 lessons with Bailey but he'd started talking to the other boys and was being slightly awkward around me. I started to realize Bailey was understanding now much of a loser i really am. Right now I'm walking home trying to hide in the shadows. You never know what bully could follow you home.
Finally I was on my block and outside my house.
"Hi JJ" I heard Jake yell from the living room.
"Hi Jake. How was your day?"
"Descent you?" I walked into the living room.
"Except for a few paper balls, I made a friend. His name is Bailey and he's new. He did talk to a few boys and stated being a bit more quite around be but he seems nice."
"I was wondering who was sitting with you at lunch" Sam said while hugging me from behind. It's a big thing I got a friend. I've never had one.

Hi guys. I have a small question. Can you write stories with other people, like share editing powers?
Jay.